Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Hey Moe I think it's time for one of those

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 08:30 PM
HaimA. is on a distinguished road
Hey Moe I think it's time for one of those

DON'T POST YOUR PICTURES FOR EXPOSURE THREADS again. The sponsors of this forum pay top dollar for advertising and it's not fair to leave your sigs on your pics and keep mentioning your business names if your not willing to pay $$$$$$$. I'm not gonna start metioning names but it seems like your doing well for yourself and these threads you're posting are obviosly not for fun but to generate business and get your name out there. Either start PAYING or remove your business names from your posts.

Old 04-02-2008, 10:19 PM
JoshVette is on a distinguished road
I agree with you to an extent......BUT you know most enthusiasts appreciate learning from experienced pro's on how to properly perform certain techniques and procedures and such when caring for their own cars.

How will they know if the pro detailers don't post about their processes with pics and documentations of before, during and after, who will show them.....you?

Instead of complaining you should be thanking people for sharing there experience which in most cases takes years to learn and perfect.

Josh

Last edited by JoshVette; 04-02-2008 at 10:35 PM.
Old 04-02-2008, 10:26 PM
///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by JoshVette

Instead of complaining you should be thanking people for sharing there experience which in most cases takes years to learn and perfect.

Josh
+++++1

Old 04-03-2008, 05:28 AM
airflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant future
I agree with you to an extent......BUT you know most enthusiasts appreciate learning from experienced pro's on how to properly perform certain techniques and procedures and such when caring for their own cars.

How will they know if the pro detailers don't post about their processes with pics and documentations of before, during and after, who will show them.....you?

Josh
You're right all information is appeciated, but you have to remember this forum is a business to some people. It was becoming obvious that a couple members posts were being used as adds, and they were politely asked to become sponsors to continue posting.

Old 04-03-2008, 08:08 AM
EMart is on a distinguished road
If sharing their experience, process and products to average detailer is the goal of the posts, than I agree and appreciate it. Too bad that is not the case for all of the pros that come around.

Old 04-03-2008, 08:28 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
I think ultimately the transparency of those with motives other than education becomes clear over time. The members here do an excellent job of self-policing our board. I'm glad you all care about this forum as much as we do. Because as a business, we do have a vested interest in educating you, however, making $$ is not our #1 goal. I think by educating and empowering enthusiasts, trust is earned, and then sales are made. My 2 cents.