Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Great wheel cleaner with outstanding results. Check it out!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 12:15 PM
Linko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura about
Great wheel cleaner with outstanding results. Check it out!

just wash my car last week and I decide to show you guy how I admire the result. When I clean wheel on my hatch after the car wash ,and the results are shocking cleaner then store bought wheel cleaner. Here check out how it works.

I used:
Greatest Boar Hair Wheel Brush
Einzett Wheel Cleaner
Hose that mist out gentle water.

Dirty wheel

Clean wheel

What I have did.
1. I start spraying the wheel cleaner on the wheel to let the formula set for 30 seconds each rims so it will break down the dust, dirt grime.
2. I handle the Boar Brush and brushed the wheel.
3. Rinse the the rims with gentle mist of water, this way it doesn't splash all over me.
4. I see some aggressive dust, dirt and grime that need more agitate attention, so I aggressively brushed that part.
5. Once it's brush out, mist with water to rinse and my wheels been cleaned.

Tips: best results cleaning one rims per time, it can take up to 5minutes per rims to be cleaned well because this way, the Einzett can't dried up and have to start the spray all over.
Make sure rinse your brush before and after, preventing scratches on rims.

-Link

Old 06-26-2008, 02:36 AM
Linko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura about
Honestly, cleaning wheels is a crappy job, but I still enjoy it because when the results show up. My car gets attention because I have the a clean 8 year old wheel.

Old 06-27-2008, 12:07 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Good tips. I've used 1Z and found it to dry too fast for me since it's in a foam spray as your shoot it. I prefer the P21S wheel cleaner or zymol wheel cleaner for maintanance.