Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Menzerna Int. polish, final polish, Klasse AIO

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 01:19 PM
Ken7258 is a jewel in the roughKen7258 is a jewel in the roughKen7258 is a jewel in the roughKen7258 is a jewel in the rough
Menzerna Int. polish, final polish, Klasse AIO

I want to detail my paint this weekend. I have Men. Intensive Polish, Final Polish II and Klasse AIO. My paint/clear coat is in very good condition. Very few lines or scratches. My paint color is Orient Red. I'm going to use P21S wax. I have a DO and use Lake County pads. The pad colors I have are white and orange. They aren't the latest pads that have indentations in them.

What products and steps do I take. Thanks a lot.

Ken

Old 09-16-2009, 01:26 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ken7258
I want to detail my paint this weekend. I have Men. Intensive Polish, Final Polish II and Klasse AIO. My paint/clear coat is in very good condition. Very few lines or scratches. My paint color is Orient Red. I'm going to use P21S wax. I have a DO and use Lake County pads. The pad colors I have are white and orange. They aren't the latest pads that have indentations in them.

What products and steps do I take. Thanks a lot.

Ken
IP - Orange pad
FPII - White pad
AIO - Ideally, Red pad, but white will do the trick

If you have minor swirls, you may be fine doing things with FPII and White or Orange pad. Do a test panel with just FPII and White pad and then IP/FPII combo.

Does this help?

Old 09-16-2009, 01:41 PM
Ken7258 is a jewel in the roughKen7258 is a jewel in the roughKen7258 is a jewel in the roughKen7258 is a jewel in the rough
I was going to clay first, then FP II and finish with IP before P21S. If paint is really good, clay then IP then P21S. When would Klasse AIO be used if at all. Is it more of a AIO one that would replace FP II, IP and P21S. Thanks Moe.

Ken

Old 09-16-2009, 04:49 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ken7258
I was going to clay first, then FP II and finish with IP before P21S. If paint is really good, clay then IP then P21S. When would Klasse AIO be used if at all. Is it more of a AIO one that would replace FP II, IP and P21S. Thanks Moe.

Ken
My mistake, forgot you wanted to use P21S...

If paint is good, use FPII and then P21S or AIO. If you use AIO, you'll need to apply it every month.

If you polish with IP and orange pad, I'd polish with FPII and white pad, then apply the p21s wax

Old 09-17-2009, 06:02 AM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
Ken,

You going to have to

wash - clay - IP then FPII then use your last step.

in your statement above you said you would FPII then IP (that would be a reverse step)

are you using a flex or a PC....