Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

P21S Paint Cleaner after Menzerna Super Finish?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 09:03 PM
JoeinLA is on a distinguished road
P21S Paint Cleaner after Menzerna Super Finish?

Eh, you can delete this post since it was a stupid question... I just went ahead and put a coat of wax on :P

Couldn't wait after days of polishing :P

Last edited by JoeinLA; 11-03-2010 at 10:21 PM.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:17 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JoeinLA
Eh, you can delete this post since it was a stupid question... I just went ahead and put a coat of wax on :P

Couldn't wait after days of polishing :P
No need Joe...go straight to wax.

Old 11-04-2010, 11:24 AM
JoeinLA is on a distinguished road
Moe, you realize that I'm going to show up at your open house and monopolize your time with 1,124,943 questions...

This is the can of worms you opened when you sold me all that detailing stuff

LOVE the CR Spotless. Definitely the BEST car washing product that I have. A real time saver. After using it for the past couple of weeks, it's hard to imagine not having it. It has so many uses beyond just rinsing.

Obviously the Flex was the right call. Very easy to use, and I don't feel intimidated by it at all; just trying to figure out the nuance of it. And it's now part of my daily exercise routine

Thanks again for all your help and recommendations! My wife LOVES the Boxster, and that was just a practice run Can't wait to really get at the 996TT

Old 11-05-2010, 09:14 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JoeinLA
Moe, you realize that I'm going to show up at your open house and monopolize your time with 1,124,943 questions...

This is the can of worms you opened when you sold me all that detailing stuff

LOVE the CR Spotless. Definitely the BEST car washing product that I have. A real time saver. After using it for the past couple of weeks, it's hard to imagine not having it. It has so many uses beyond just rinsing.

Obviously the Flex was the right call. Very easy to use, and I don't feel intimidated by it at all; just trying to figure out the nuance of it. And it's now part of my daily exercise routine

Thanks again for all your help and recommendations! My wife LOVES the Boxster, and that was just a practice run Can't wait to really get at the 996TT
Glad everything is working out. Looking forward to meeting you in person tomorrow at our Grand Opening.