Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Glistening Perfection Grand Opening and Open House

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 01:37 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Glistening Perfection Grand Opening and Open House

Well, it's taken about 15 years for us to get here, but Glistening Perfection is opening its doors to our first location here in Southern California. We are very excited to now have a studio where some of the finest and exotic cars in the world can be serviced to a higher level of detail than ever before. This location will also be a retail studio where the leading car care products from around the world can be conveniently purchased.

Come join us for our Grand Opening and see first-hand a place where all enthusiasts can gather and relish in anything automotive related.

RSVP Here

Old 10-12-2010, 02:18 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
We just got confirmation that Tesla Motors will exhibit their Roadster. For up to the minute event info, visit our FB Page

Last edited by MoeMistry; 10-12-2010 at 02:21 PM.
Old 10-12-2010, 06:17 PM
awsum1ed is on a distinguished road
Hi Moe, I'll see you there. I need to buy some new products!

Old 10-12-2010, 06:22 PM
bogart101 is just really nicebogart101 is just really nicebogart101 is just really nicebogart101 is just really nice
Congratulations Moe!

Wish I was on the west coast. Enjoy the festivities.

Old 10-13-2010, 06:59 AM
Jean Claude is on a distinguished road
Congrats Moe! You'll love having a shop!

Old 10-13-2010, 09:04 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by Jean Claude
Congrats Moe! You'll love having a shop!
Thanks JC...I already do. It so much more convenient and we can get much more done in a day.

Old 10-13-2010, 09:05 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by bogart101
Congratulations Moe!

Wish I was on the west coast. Enjoy the festivities.
Thanks!! You'll just have to make a trip here sometime.

Old 10-17-2010, 10:26 PM
Premium Sponsor
We got an Airmax blower/dryer, valued at $339.99, donated by Double K industries to our silent auction.

http://www.glisteningperfectionstore...-2200AM/Detail

Old 10-19-2010, 04:28 AM
INSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to behold
Congrats Moe, just wish I had a nice car to bring me over...

Old 10-19-2010, 08:46 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by INSman
Congrats Moe, just wish I had a nice car to bring me over...
Thanks Blane. When you get a nice car, come on down So, how has the ownership experience been? Do you miss not having a Porsche or is the Black Series beast satisfy the need for speed?

Old 10-19-2010, 09:35 AM
INSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
Thanks Blane. When you get a nice car, come on down So, how has the ownership experience been? Do you miss not having a Porsche or is the Black Series beast satisfy the need for speed?
All is good.. No disrespect to the Porsche, but you see them everywhere and the raw 500hp of this car is truly amazing to me. Just don't get to drive it enough.

Old 10-19-2010, 10:09 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by INSman
All is good.. No disrespect to the Porsche, but you see them everywhere and the raw 500hp of this car is truly amazing to me. Just don't get to drive it enough.
I know a nice and long drive to a favorable destination come Nov. 6th

Old 10-25-2010, 06:56 PM
RPGilberts87 is on a distinguished road
Congrats Moe! Good luck in your shop and wish all the best for you!

Old 10-25-2010, 07:14 PM
imolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of light
congrats moe. wish i could be there. totally proud.

Old 10-28-2010, 05:59 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations Moe and best of luck. Your contribution to this forum is simply priceless.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Glistening Perfection Grand Opening and Open House