Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Need a Favor...Anyone Have Some Scraps?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-07-2015, 09:15 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
Need a Favor...Anyone Have Some Scraps?

Hi, I'm looking for some scraps of clear bra material....it is for my bikes. I have a few carbon frame bikes and like to keep a lot of the underbelly and other exposed parts of the frames covered in clear bra (mountain bikes) to offer some protection from the rocks and other stuff I inevitably kick up or just hit outright. Anyway, I'm looking for some leftover clear bra scraps. If you have anything, let me know and how much it would be to mail to the sf bay area. Thanks!

Last edited by cohenfive; 02-07-2015 at 10:01 AM.
Old 02-07-2015, 11:09 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
I have some left over that you can have.

Old 02-09-2015, 10:10 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
Interesting, I was not aware there was a bike specific product, but I guess not a surprise given how many carbon bikes there are these days. I might look at that for future applications, but for now what I often do is double up on some of the most susceptible spots for rock chips. I'll take a look.

Old 02-09-2015, 03:41 PM
I am still looking for some leftover scraps by the way. Hopefully one of the detailers here has some hanging around. Pretty small pieces work well on a bike...

Old 03-24-2015, 03:44 PM
Just bumping this up. The detailers must have become amazingly efficient if there are no scraps around. I may have to buy some stuff on ebay, bummer.

Old 07-04-2016, 11:15 AM
Hi, just got another new bike so I thought I'd bump this up to see if any detailers have scraps available for my bike. Thanks, have a great holiday.