Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

DD is proud to annouce that we are now resellers of Lusso Car Care Products.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 10:06 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
DD is proud to annouce that we are now resellers of Lusso Car Care Products.

Here is a brief intro:

Lusso makes the finest handmade automotive paste wax in the world. We want you to enjoy using our products, and to be satisfied with the results for years to come. This web site will not only introduce you to our line of fine car care products, but also guide you in their use for best results.

When we developed LUSSO ORO, we had been using a variety of car waxes for many years. We knew what we liked about some products, and what we didn't like about others. So we set out to build a car care system designed to work around a superior wax which would combine the better elements in a superior formula.

Lusso Oro is a handcrafted blend of four different waxes, each one integral to the formula. We start with #1 Brazilian Carnauba, which is super refined for the best clarity, then we add two different Montan waxes imported from Germany and a micro-crystaline wax refined here in the United States. We also use a unique resin to help the wax bond to the painted surface. A special oil system keeps the wax in suspension, without drying or setting up too quickly. This lets you work the wax into the paint, without the panic of trying to remove the excess wax in a hurry. These four waxes blend to create a fabric of wax, stronger than any one wax alone, which gives Lusso Oro the protection and depth of shine unlike any other wax.

Lusso Oro goes on easily. When applying, remember, less is better. Your finish is better with two or more very thin coats of wax, than one heavy coat. Any excess wax is probably going to come off on your towel anyway.

Lusso Oro 8 oz retails for $39.95

Lusso Revitalizing Creme is a non abrasive, oil based treatment for automotive paint which will remove old wax, tar, dead paint, and minor or hair line scratches. This product combines light cleaning to remove old wax, residue, oxidized or "dead" paint and reveal a new luxurious finish. This product also smooths the painted surface and prepares it for the wax coat.

Lusso Revitalizing Creme will give your paint that deep shine. Use before waxing any painted surface. The more time you spend working with the Revitalizing Creme, the better your car is going to look when finished.

Lusso Revitalizing Creme retails for $11.95.

I will be running an intro special on this shortly.

Old 06-14-2007, 10:09 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
Lusso Oro on a silver 996tt

Lusso Oro on a blue Ruf

Old 06-15-2007, 06:38 AM
neil.schneider has a spectacular aura aboutneil.schneider has a spectacular aura about
So is this your new fav, Phil? I thought you loved the mazerna stuff. By the way, your site looks great.

Old 06-15-2007, 10:22 PM
Former Vendor
Thanks, I do love the Menzerna stuff, its what I polished both the 996's with.

The last step however I love Lusso and Swissvax, you get much more depth, gloss, wetness, shine on carnauba.

Old 06-15-2007, 11:03 PM
2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold
Wow, that stuff looks pretty good! How is Lusso in regards to dusting, ease of removal and white marks on rubber trim?

Old 06-15-2007, 11:16 PM
Former Vendor
the dusting is minimal if you put a nice thin coat on. Also if you frequently change your mf towel it should be a small amount of dusting.

As far as the rubber trim goes if you get some on the trim, remove it in a timely manner and it should be good.

Old 06-16-2007, 07:44 AM
sfirestine is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up nice!

Wow, count me in for the intro special when you run it!

Dang, you should add PA to your list of service areas... the paint on my '01 Lapis Blue 996TT looks almost exactly like that RUF did before you worked your magic on it. I'd love to get mine looking like that thing did after all that work, but with a 3 year old it's nearly impossible to find the time!

Old 06-16-2007, 09:36 AM
Former Vendor
I know man trust me but just remember that I polished the lapis blue one out big time before doing the last step of wax...

Old 06-23-2007, 02:40 PM
Former Vendor
Here is the official Lusso special:

Lusso Oro (8 oz) plus Lusso Revitalzing Creme for $39.95 for a limited time

use the promo code for another 10% off.

Limited qty 20 kits available.

http://detailersdomain.com/index.asp...rodID=120&HS=1