Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

S54 Mroadster Gets the Menzerna Treatment

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 05:39 PM
BealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud of
S54 Mroadster Gets the Menzerna Treatment

Well I have been taking up an exorbitant amount of time of a few friends of mine this past month on a nice secret car project so in return I offered to use the PC and Menzerna on their cars. Plus I've been itching to break open the products since I purchased almost 2 months ago from Phil. So, today was car #1, a beautiful S54 powered 01 Mroadster w/ black/grey interior. Enjoy!

Old 09-08-2007, 05:40 PM
BealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud of

Old 09-08-2007, 05:40 PM

And most importantly, lunch!

Thanks again Phil for the awesome products, I'm pretty sure you got a few new customers coming your way after today's exhibition.

Old 09-09-2007, 09:46 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
Great work!