Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Who is using their Ferrari for a DD?

Old 03-18-2008, 03:25 PM
Former Vendor
LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !
my uncle drives his Ferrari 612 to work everyday. It is black and has spoiler scrapes, and a 6spd. I think it's pretty cool that he uses it as a DD.

Old 03-18-2008, 03:30 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TheBlueBlur
I understand that, but why buy a depreciating asset that you never enjoy? I wouldn't daily drive an exotic unless I had a **** load of money, but I sure as hell wouldn't make it a garage queen.
again, it's their money, none of your business. maybe he/she might enjoy "looking" at it. though i'd never do that.

Old 03-18-2008, 04:11 PM
robbie is on a distinguished road
Complete waste to buy a vehicle and stick it in the garage.

Credit to those who stick 20-30k Miles on their rides. It is their to be enjoyed. It is after all what you bought it for. Right?

Old 03-18-2008, 04:40 PM
Wannabe
cig1 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by robbie
Complete waste to buy a vehicle and stick it in the garage.

Credit to those who stick 20-30k Miles on their rides. It is their to be enjoyed. It is after all what you bought it for. Right?
I put 25k per year on my Mazda3, another 20k on the C-240

G

Old 03-18-2008, 05:11 PM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
I agree, why buy a car to leave it in the garage? Cars shouldnt be an investment

Old 03-18-2008, 05:36 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Good god guys! If you have no problem putting 20k/year on a Ferrari, by all means... go ahead! Practice what you preach, otherwise don't spew out idealogical garbage.

Let the other guys "miss out" while they look at their cars, who cares?

Old 03-18-2008, 06:31 PM
Tboy911 is on a distinguished road
I've always wanted to buy a 355 and dd it.

Old 03-19-2008, 04:58 AM
dilancer is on a distinguished road
I know someone here who drives theirs every day. I believe he has close to 30k on his f430 while his M5 has like 1k.

Old 03-19-2008, 11:58 AM
ttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by JoeyG
Good god guys! If you have no problem putting 20k/year on a Ferrari, by all means... go ahead! Practice what you preach, otherwise don't spew out idealogical garbage.

Let the other guys "miss out" while they look at their cars, who cares?
Don't worry about it bro let all the people who don't even own a ferrari preach about what they would do if they did it's entertaining at least.

Old 03-19-2008, 03:02 PM
dblvanos will become famous soon enoughdblvanos will become famous soon enough
When I was 15 some friends and I were at a parents cabin skiing. That night we ran around causing trouble, around 11:30pm we are within eyesight of the lodge, here comes a New yellow 355 with temp tags on it. Driving through snow and all, guy in a suit gets outs and heads straight into the lodge. We gather around and are getting thrilled by this, it had Pirelli snows on it and temp tags from DC.

That set a tone for me that cars truly are to be driven. To this day that is the most baller thing I have ever seen. I can see the guy ordering his 355, telling them to put snows on it, and driving the car.

I have a picture of it from that night at my Dad's house, Ill have to dig it out and scan it.

Old 03-19-2008, 05:19 PM
ttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura about
Personally I could never drive a ferrari daily just based on the level of attention it draws .

Old 03-19-2008, 11:07 PM
MTL996TTFuN is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ttgangsta
Personally I could never drive a ferrari daily just based on the level of attention it draws .

good point!

Old 03-20-2008, 06:54 AM
challengestrad is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MTL996TTFuN
good point!
if its not raining, i drive my 355 every day. they just are'nt as much fun in the rain, so no point in it.

Old 03-20-2008, 09:38 AM
Originally Posted by challengestrad
if its not raining, i drive my 355 every day. they just are'nt as much fun in the rain, so no point in it.
Yeah that's the other thing, you will not have traction at all in the rain. Sure you can put it in wet mode but you are just like wow this is pointless plus the windshield wipers suck.

Old 03-20-2008, 09:46 AM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ChromeHearts
I know someone with 30K+ Miles since new on their Enzo
Does he happen to have a Black Enzo and lives in Naples by any chance?

I met a really nice gentleman here at a local Ferrari show who actually drove his Enzo from Utah all the way to Naples. Ridiculous, I have astronomical respect for him. That is AWESOME!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Who is using their Ferrari for a DD?