Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Who is using their Ferrari for a DD?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 12:25 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NoRoom4Error
I don't know what is more "ballin'"...

a. Driving your Exotic and not giving a crap about miles/depreciation
b. Having multiple exotics in the garage that rarely get driven
A) because they are the ones with the F'you money lol

Old 03-24-2008, 01:25 PM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
Not F-car but at CVS drugstore/Whole Foods/Post Office parking lot (read: busy-alot of cars), I park far out to avoid dings, etc. as is my typical practice. As i get near CVS, parked in one of the regular spots with cars all around is newer Murci. I think to myself, "Good for him for not caring and driving/parking like that." I get back to my car and there's some old guy in a POS pick up who has parked next to me. He must have been about 70 and I was going to say something nasty, but after thinking about the Lambo owner i just bit my tongue.

Old 03-25-2008, 09:20 AM
Wannabe
cig1 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Red Devil
Not F-car but at CVS drugstore/Whole Foods/Post Office parking lot (read: busy-alot of cars), I park far out to avoid dings, etc. as is my typical practice. As i get near CVS, parked in one of the regular spots with cars all around is newer Murci. I think to myself, "Good for him for not caring and driving/parking like that." I get back to my car and there's some old guy in a POS pick up who has parked next to me. He must have been about 70 and I was going to say something nasty, but after thinking about the Lambo owner i just bit my tongue.
So, let me understand ... if the guy wasn't 70 years old, you would have had something nasty to say because they parked their POS truck next to your car ...

G

Last edited by cig1; 03-25-2008 at 09:25 AM.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:21 AM
ttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura about
lol well If I had f-you money I would drive a veyron prob and im going to post pics for MTK of me taking it to aspen or something with snow tires and a ski rack in the roof

Old 03-25-2008, 01:09 PM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by AUDIHenry
If you buy a car and don't drive it then you're no better than someone who has a woman and doesn't f*** her. A car is meant to be driven...
I don't know if I agree with all of that quote, but it is f'ing hysterical!!hi larious

Old 03-25-2008, 06:49 PM
Banned
Frips_Girl is on a distinguished road
Weather permitting, driving a Ferrari everyday would be possible... although it might take the glamor away from it if you do... my opinion. Then again, I don't have one so I wouldn't know! LOL

Old 03-26-2008, 02:05 PM
Tech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond repute
If you hardly ever drive one, why not rent one?

My dad said, "if it flies, floats, or f****, rent it!"

Old 03-26-2008, 11:38 PM
Banned
EEGPorches is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Forgedwheeler
If you hardly ever drive one, why not rent one?

My dad said, "if it flies, floats, or f****, rent it!"

thats ture!
but when u have the money!
you want one!

Old 03-28-2008, 10:23 PM
Carrera345 is on a distinguished road
What would be baller is if someone had a ferrari as a dd and a bugatti as their weekend car haha

Old 04-03-2008, 10:21 PM
achilles99 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Red Devil
I was just at CVS with my 360... I daily drive it because I made the mistake of garage queening my Gallardo. I told myself I wouldn't ever do that again. I put more miles on the 360 in one week than I did the Gallardo in one month. Sounds cliche, but life is too short...