Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Do Ferrari models have these features?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2008, 01:18 AM
mousecatcher is just really nicemousecatcher is just really nicemousecatcher is just really nicemousecatcher is just really nicemousecatcher is just really nice
nope, no ferrari has any of those features. sounds like you want a prius.

Old 11-04-2008, 09:49 AM
CosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud of
LOL, my gf's 25K 09 Mini Cooper has auto headlights/wipers, keyless go engine start, bluetooth through the stereo etc. It's not really that great, I'd rather have a roaring V8 behind my ear OP sounds like the type of guy that just wants one to valet park in front of the restaurant and look cool.

Old 11-04-2008, 12:17 PM
X2daC is on a distinguished road
If you want a car that has all sorts of cool gadgets get a BMW or a Benz.

If you want a car that only has the accessories you need and awesome performance, get a Ferrari.

Don't be a *****.

Old 11-05-2008, 07:48 AM
GreenwichM3 is on a distinguished road
in my e46 m3 i don't even use the auto headlights, i believe that i should be in more control of the car and what i want it to do. If i cant see because it is dark out ill turn the ****. To much technology makes for a boring ride

Old 11-05-2008, 09:16 AM
carguyjohn350 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by X2daC
If you want a car that has all sorts of cool gadgets get a BMW or a Benz.

If you want a car that only has the accessories you need and awesome performance, get a Ferrari.

Don't be a *****.
What he said.

Old 11-05-2008, 12:27 PM
Rob
Rob is a glorious beacon of lightRob is a glorious beacon of lightRob is a glorious beacon of lightRob is a glorious beacon of lightRob is a glorious beacon of light
A few cars I've owned had auto headlights, this is one of the few convenience items I appreciate; also, basic keyless entry, auto up/down windows (at least the driver's side) and TPM. Otherwise, I almost never used any of these cars' other techno-bull****.

For example, take the non-daily driver C6 Z06 I had. Off the top of my head.. Voice command - never used it. Nav. - never used it (not saying it isn't useful, though) Auto-lock as you walk away - didn't really trust it, shut it off. HUD - only kept the speedo up, but my polarized glasses blocked out most of it. Keyless start - it was ok, but I didn't like the feel of the fob (with all my keys attached) in my pocket while driving. I could've kept them seperate, but then it's something else to forget/misplace.

Whatever else it had, I didn't use it. Basically, I got in the car and drove. Really, the only thing I miss in the Ferrari is TPM, which is available, but not with the Challenge Wheels I have. Not that it replaces a good tire pressure gauge, but it's nice to be able to keep an eye on them daily.

You know what type of techno stuff I would appreciate? Adjustable power steering effort (say, on a scale of 1 - 5), and to choose whether or not you want added low speed assist (which I don't like). Also, a similar adjustment for e-throttle response. Separate adjustments, not the usual ''regular mode/sport mode'' type of thing.

Old 11-06-2008, 12:21 AM
GDautosport will become famous soon enoughGDautosport will become famous soon enough
they should add a pull out cupholder somewhere like on the newer turbos