Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

got a scud - a few pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2008, 05:34 AM
peloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ThisFlyGuy
Scud spyder next??
No, I don't really understand the scud spider. A core brief of a car like the scud is "light and stiff". Even adding the CF extras on my car (CF front center lip, CF rear diffuser, etc.) knocked another 15kg off the car. A spider adds weight with the roof mechanism and though still great handling, is not as stiff as the hardtop version. I could feel the difference between the 430 spider and 430 coupe that I had - owned them at the same time so was able to compare back-to-back.

Old 12-03-2008, 10:22 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Oh my how are you going to top this one.

Old 12-03-2008, 12:20 PM
FerRrari will become famous soon enough
Congrats! Can we expect a writeup comparing the F40 and the scud?

Old 12-08-2008, 06:25 AM
frap is on a distinguished road
Congrats for that incredible car. Very nice combo color!

Old 12-08-2008, 06:33 AM
peloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by FerRrari
Congrats! Can we expect a writeup comparing the F40 and the scud?
I'll write up a little comparison after putting enough miles on the Scud to have an opinion. Keep in mind that the two cars weigh within 100 pounds of each other, but the CGT has another 100 hp and another 100 ft lbs of torque. So acceleration, especially from say 50 mph and above should favor the CGT. Handling will be another matter. Neither will provide the feel of the F40, I suspect - the way the steering wheel dances in your hands and the loud braaap! sound from the wastegate on upshifts in the F40 are fairly unique thrills.

Old 12-08-2008, 07:13 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
I love the interior combo. Congrats on the new addition

Old 12-08-2008, 07:29 AM
FNR32 is a jewel in the roughFNR32 is a jewel in the roughFNR32 is a jewel in the rough
I think the combo looks amazing. Congrats!

Old 12-08-2008, 04:47 PM
Here are a few more pics I took today. I'm a crummy photographer, sorry for poor picture quality.

Attached Images      
Old 12-08-2008, 04:50 PM
Only allowed to upload 5 at a time, so here are some more:

Attached Images      
Old 12-08-2008, 04:59 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
keep the pix coming... it's hard to take bad photos of a car like that so don't worry:P

Old 12-08-2008, 05:25 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
darn, it was at Premier and I missed it...........doh

did you have the whole car wrapped?

Old 12-08-2008, 07:15 PM
GSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to all
Beautiful! I just got done watching Top Gear which had the new Scud on it. Freakin car is just bad a$$!

Old 12-09-2008, 05:52 AM
Originally Posted by ThisFlyGuy
darn, it was at Premier and I missed it...........doh

did you have the whole car wrapped?
No full wrap, I like getting my fingerprints on the paint where possible. Premier usually does the following on my cars: everything from the base of the windshield forward, rockers, wheel lips...and on this car some film on the painted part of the lower rear apron. As many of you already know, their work is top notch.

Old 12-09-2008, 11:33 AM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
Congrats! Looks nice and enjoy the new ride.

Old 12-09-2008, 03:12 PM
RocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant future
Love the color combo, rare and unique.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: got a scud - a few pics