Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Scuderia Clear Bra Redo by Premier

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 11:52 AM
Basic Sponsor
Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !
Here's another F430 that just rolled in that needs a replacement (film not done by us previously of course).

Sharing our Passion on Youtube: https://urlgeni.us/youtube/Premier

Facebook: https://urlgeni.us/facebook/Premier

42630 Christy St, Fremont, CA. 510-623-1308 sales@premiermobilegroup.com
Old 01-12-2010, 11:57 AM
DJH
DJH is just really niceDJH is just really niceDJH is just really niceDJH is just really niceDJH is just really nice
If you dont mind me asking, how much did the job on the red Scuderia cost? PM me if you dont want to post it, thanks!

Old 01-12-2010, 12:09 PM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DJH
If you dont mind me asking, how much did the job on the red Scuderia cost? PM me if you dont want to post it, thanks!
+1 Thanks

Old 01-12-2010, 01:06 PM
HTP
HTP will become famous soon enough
Just out of curiosity did you wrap the entire mirror in one shot without any relief cuts? I didnt notice in your list of coverages that you did the mirrors yet you show one up close... and you cant see any seem lines anywhere. If its covered that great work... didnt know it was possible on that mirror.

Also I would like to see some close ups of some of your kit installs. In most of your threads you show people's before shots (with them having precut kits) compared to your after shots (all done custom). A lot of installers are really limited by the kit when they apply them... mainly because they cant fit perfectly such as custom installs. I know you guys do a lot of kit installs as well so would love to see some of your work with precut kits. I am sure there is also a significant difference in price between the two... and as I always tell people... you get what you pay for. Why a Scuderia
owner is concerned with cost is beyond me...
Great work guys... keep it up.

Old 01-15-2010, 10:57 AM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
Looks awesome. I dont understand why you could afford a Scud and then are worried about a few dollars on a clear bra. Makes 0 sense to me. We have someone whjo come to do the clear bra at the BMW dealership and his work is just like yours. He cost more than our previous installer and in his case you can tell the difference and it reall is worth every penny.

Old 01-16-2010, 02:57 AM
VINTAGEFEFE has a spectacular aura aboutVINTAGEFEFE has a spectacular aura aboutVINTAGEFEFE has a spectacular aura about
Can't cheat money. Good job, guys!