Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

PICS & VIDEOS: My new Ferrari F430 Giallo Modena

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2014, 05:53 PM
acs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond repute
Two videos comparison between stock F430 exhaust vs S-Line.

Taken with Samsung phone (closer to the real sound in person):
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...04587259785324

Taken with iPhone (sounds deeper, Samsung def takes better sound recording quality - the vid on facebook above):

Old 08-19-2014, 01:10 PM
speedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by acs-3
The difference between my F430 (stock) and a Scuderia is still $70-80K after tax, not many people have $80K laying around just for a nicer weekend car
Yea but how much are these mods costing? This seems like pretty expensive stuff. But great none the less.

Old 08-20-2014, 05:42 PM
acs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by speedsterr
Yea but how much are these mods costing? This seems like pretty expensive stuff. But great none the less.
True, if I calculate the new retail price on all the mods, it's a lot, but I got some deals on those.
Plus it's easier to tell my wife that I bought a $120K car than a $190K car

Old 08-20-2014, 06:14 PM
Seriously love this build. Wouldn't change a thing. Nicely done.

Old 08-25-2014, 05:33 PM
Better video, I haven't used external mic yet:

Old 08-29-2014, 12:29 PM
Bimmeristic has a spectacular aura aboutBimmeristic has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for sharing!!!!!

Old 08-29-2014, 12:31 PM
speedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by acs-3
Better video, I haven't used external mic yet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMiYpoyLPgg
Before I click on the video it shows the red and yellow 430 in front of a house. Do a video of the car with the house instead

Old 08-29-2014, 04:07 PM
Perk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond repute
Damn man your exhaust note is probably my favorite of any Ferrari ever. Any street car, really.

I can't wait for the stripes!

Old 08-30-2014, 03:25 AM
dewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant future
First, absolutely perfect F430. I love everything about it.

I'm curios about the exhaust under normal driving conditions. Is it civilized enough to take the wife on a drive and have a conversation, or is it business only? Lots of drone with the windows up? I'm good with sporty, just want to avoid obnoxious.

Also, did you have to do any type of ECU tuning? Didn't see that mentioned. Any issues with a CEL with the high flow cats? Thanks for showing us your toy!

Old 09-01-2014, 11:06 AM
boca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really nice
did you end up switching back to stock springs, or did you leave the novitec springs in?

Old 09-02-2014, 11:07 PM
Originally Posted by boca996tt
did you end up switching back to stock springs, or did you leave the novitec springs in?
Still use the novitec springs, raised the fronts and lowered the rears a bit from the initial setup when the springs installed.

Old 09-03-2014, 05:58 AM
boca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really nice
the ride is good with the novitec springs? I want to lower mine, not sure to use stock springs, H&R or the novitec

Old 09-05-2014, 10:24 AM
Originally Posted by dewilmoth
First, absolutely perfect F430. I love everything about it.

I'm curios about the exhaust under normal driving conditions. Is it civilized enough to take the wife on a drive and have a conversation, or is it business only? Lots of drone with the windows up? I'm good with sporty, just want to avoid obnoxious.

Also, did you have to do any type of ECU tuning? Didn't see that mentioned. Any issues with a CEL with the high flow cats? Thanks for showing us your toy!
With windows up & just cruising at highway speed, it's quiet and NO droning:

I got "Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold Bank 1" code after 200 miles driving it, I'm installing the Fabspeed O2 extenders next week and we'll see.

I'm getting EVOMSit tune also next month.

Old 09-05-2014, 10:25 AM
More videos:

Got spotted when getting gas + taking off:

Leaving cars & coffee:

Old 09-08-2014, 04:42 PM
Drew959 is a jewel in the roughDrew959 is a jewel in the roughDrew959 is a jewel in the rough
Thanks for sharing. Great read, pictures and car! I hope to see you around Denver.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: PICS & VIDEOS: My new Ferrari F430 Giallo Modena