Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Picked up a '12 FF

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2018, 02:13 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Picked up a '12 FF

Sold my Gallardo of 10yrs and picked up this clean '12 FF.

I recently had Doug, Jesse and Matt at SF Motorsports installed the new wheels. Did a TPMS and Tire swap from old to new. They were amazing to work with and everything went smoothly.

20" B31 Modulare Wheels in Gloss Anthracite finish with Ferrari cap adapters. Very happy with the results.

So far I am LOVING the FF. It does everything I need perfectly and the V12 sounds amazing.

There is another thread with Premier installing the Clear Bra.
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post4704400

Last edited by Itzkirb; 05-07-2018 at 02:25 PM.
Old 05-17-2018, 11:49 AM
CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !
Enjoy. While I don't care for the looks (and I see quite a few of them around), it's a very, very good car.

CW

Old 06-21-2018, 09:43 AM
turboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant future
How do you love it relative to the Gallardo? I have a 10y old 911 Turbo that I am looking to put in the stable and not daily anymore. I want an FF so I can take my kids with me when I am actually enjoying the car. Obviously not speeding....but quick acceleration to 65 on an on-ramp is just as fun for a 5-6y old kid.

Is the FF akin to lets say an S63. Lots of power...but very isolated from the road?

What made you go FF and not a Panamera Turbo?

Wheels look good man...enjoy in good health!

Old 07-02-2018, 10:30 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by turboslut
How do you love it relative to the Gallardo? I have a 10y old 911 Turbo that I am looking to put in the stable and not daily anymore. I want an FF so I can take my kids with me when I am actually enjoying the car. Obviously not speeding....but quick acceleration to 65 on an on-ramp is just as fun for a 5-6y old kid.

Is the FF akin to lets say an S63. Lots of power...but very isolated from the road?

What made you go FF and not a Panamera Turbo?

Wheels look good man...enjoy in good health!
I loved the FF. I felt it was the perfect car. It handled well, was fast when needed and the V12 sounds amazing. There is plenty of room in the back for 2 adults. Only downside is many think it looks ugly and the V12 is really thirsty when driven hard. Besides looks I feel it's much better then my Gallardo without all the attention.

Old 07-02-2018, 10:32 AM

My dogs loved it as well.

Old 07-03-2018, 04:59 AM
CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !
I see someone else is enjoying it, too.

CW

Old 07-03-2018, 06:46 AM