Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

What dealer do you choose in the NY tri-state for Ferrari / Maserati?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2019, 10:56 AM
MBi
MBi is an unknown quantity at this point
What dealer do you choose in the NY tri-state for Ferrari / Maserati?

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to change dealers for service after the last one damaged one cars trim pieces and didn't say anything on two occasions during service, not even sure how the second time they did it as it
was broken in multiple places.

I'm located in Queens, NY. I was suggested to have California (has Power warranty) and GranTurismo (extended warranty) serviced at Wide World F/M has anyone had experiences good or bad with them? I'm open to any dealer suggestions.

Dealers tried so far.

FM LI I've had mixed results. The Maserati service in New Hyde Park was good, the Ferrari service in Plainview scratched one part when the car was returned but luckily the car had PPF and it just needed to be removed or that would have been an issue. For sales Calvin Brown has been great at FM LI and I recognize the service department is seperate from the sales side so I'm not saying the dealer as a whole is good/ bad just the department mentioned.

FM LI did not break the trim piece below that happened while the vehicle was at Miller Motorcars. Miller F/M rushes the repairs and service in my experience as the California came back with a check engine light because something wasn't reattached after a repair. Their Bentley service was good though.

Just want a place to send both cars that overall people have had a good experience with that cars aren't damaged or if they unfortunately are the owner is made aware before its returned.

Very odd place to have trim be cracked.

Old 04-29-2019, 01:05 PM
mto
mto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud of
Miller Motorcars in Greenwich has a terrific reputation. Would be my choice even from Queens.