Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Novitec 430 Spyder by GMG- Full Twin SC Kit! AWESOME

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 06:15 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
holy crap!! amazing looking car with even more power to back it up!

nice shoes

Old 02-20-2007, 08:07 PM
geetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant future
Holy crap. That is really awesome. Could you give us more information such as down time, ballpark price, HP gains?
Thanks.

Old 02-20-2007, 08:23 PM
GuessWho is an unknown quantity at this point
Like everyone else has said, that color is amazing. Nice job

Old 02-20-2007, 11:08 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Beautiful!
Numbers (price and hp)??

Old 02-21-2007, 12:45 AM
Wannabe
cig1 will become famous soon enough
Whenever I roll out of my 360 for an F430 Coupe, I know what color it will be and it will definitely have yellow calipers ... just SICK !!!!

G

Old 02-21-2007, 01:00 AM
Paris_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the rough
SICK 430!!!!!!!!
hp? 0-100? top speed?

Old 02-21-2007, 04:14 AM
master_jcp will become famous soon enoughmaster_jcp will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Paris_CarreraS
SICK 430!!!!!!!!
hp? 0-100? top speed?
I think top speed is over 340kph (205 mph)!

Old 02-22-2007, 11:50 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Is that TDF blue? I had that in my 355 spider, was awesome

Old 02-22-2007, 12:07 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Love it, I know of a someone that has the exact same colour over here, Superb in daylight!

Old 02-22-2007, 01:49 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by WyattH
Beautiful!
Numbers (price and hp)??
Novitec quotes 650hp
Price $$$ , If you have to ask.......... LOL

The basic kit is $55k - This car is anything but basic.

Old 02-22-2007, 05:15 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
$55K just for the superchargers, I bet. Wouldn't be suprised if it was $100K after everything was said and done.

Damn... That car is $400k now... Amazing.

Old 02-24-2007, 12:09 AM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Yup ... Its pretty amazing!!!!!!!!

Old 02-24-2007, 11:03 AM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
If the following is true, I suspect that the Ferrari tuner business will become mighty slow...at least while the warranty on a car is valid...

"To all parts managers,

Re: Use of Non-Genuine Aftermarket Parts

Following an increasing number of vehicle failures and customer complaints concerning the fitting of non-genuine aftermarket components, I wish to bring your urgent attention to some of the possible consequences.

FNA has observed more and more dealers becoming involved with the fitting of non-genuine aftermarket exhausts, different specification non-genuine wheels, Engine ECU "chipping" (i.e. re-programming), seat modifications, steering wheel changes and suspension ride height adjustments to name a few. Each of these has the potential not only to void a customer's warranty, but could also result in the dealer being held liable for possible product related issues.

Examples of such potential problems include loss of airbag due to steering wheel replacement. Engine failure or malfunction, check engine light illumination, damaged catalytic converters, due to engine ECU reprogramming and or the fitting of non genuine aftermarket exhausts. Suspension failure caused by the fitting of different specification non-genuine wheels. Fender damage, uneven tire wear and handling issues caused by changing ride heights. These are just a few examples...the list goes on.

As we have communicated to you previously. these modifications are strictly against Ferrari policy for cars under warranty. I am astounded that a dealer would carry out any of these modificationson any car of any age as the potential loss certainly outweighs the short term gain. The vehicles warranty book clearly states " The limited warranty does not cover misuse, negligence, overloading, or any type of modifications."

The issue of exhaust systems is becoming more common since model year 05 cars have even more stringent emissions requirements and the threshold for setting errors is very low. We have cases showing (e.g. 4 Tubi systems in
California last week alone) that with any exhaust modification, an error can be set in the engine management system and a check engine light will be visable on the instrument cluster. The long term effects include, but are not limited to, excessive engine heat, catalyst failure, incorrect air/fule mixture, and possible engine failure.

This practice must stop immediatly. Any dealer fitting any non-genuine parts or accessory on a Ferrari that is under warranty will be held responsible for all consequential repair costs for that car for the remainder of the warranty period and Ferrari will also hold dealer responsible for any other related liabilities, e.g., accidents, personal and property damage, etc.

Sincerly

Adam Rowley
V.P. Technical Services
FNA

John J. Maggio
Director, Parts & Accesories Operations
FNA"

Old 02-24-2007, 12:53 PM
Former Vendor
Manufacturers have been complaining about tuners forever. Regardless of what brand of car ..

People will still modify there cars. We all know that and thats why are all one big happy family on 6speed. .

Otherwise, we would all have completely stock cars.. And whats the fun in that?

I use to work for Ferrari and we dealt with this all the time.......

But thanks for the heads up - I agree that that clients should be made aware of the problems that may be encountered with the manufactuer warranties.

Luckily there are federal laws that state a manufacturer can not deny a warranty on the entire vehicle because of certain components being installed
You can visit SEMA to review all the laws. Regardless of what policies they may have internally.

Any respectable shop ( including us ) will properly inform a customer.

FYI, Novitec provides a 2 year warranty on any vehicle that is equipped with there supercharger system. (If the system is installed when the car has less than 1000 miles on it)
And a 1 year warranty on the vehicle if it has more than 1000 miles on the odometer.

Old 02-24-2007, 01:04 PM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Fabryce -

It's good to know that shops like you (i.e. ones that back up the customer) exist. Too many "tuners" install parts and then hang the customer out to dry...

Back to the car - AWESOME! I am not a big Ferrari fan, but that thing is magnificent. Very, very nice.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Novitec 430 Spyder by GMG- Full Twin SC Kit! AWESOME