Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Novitec 430 Spyder by GMG- Full Twin SC Kit! AWESOME

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2007, 01:20 PM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
Fabryce,

that was not meant to discourage anyone from tuning their car, just an FYI to fellow 6speeders...I don't know how serious FNA is about enforcing that, or whether it is enforceable at all.

Trust me, I have tuned some cars I owned previously while in warranty, so I'm ok with that ! (Lotus Esprit/Porsche/NSX)

I have an NGT Tubi and Hyperflow cats for my CS, but will be prudent and wait until after my final warranty visit/service before installing...no point giving FNA any excuses !

Old 02-24-2007, 02:40 PM
daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !
Amazing build! I know you guys don't do videos right now, but you really should! The cars you have at your shop are amazing, and i would love to see what a novitec 430 is capable of (and all the others!). I've only seen the canadian vid of that novitec and it looked like she could get up and move!

Is there noticeable supercharge whine?

Old 02-25-2007, 12:03 AM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
^ Which Canadian vid?

Old 02-25-2007, 12:16 AM
daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by WyattH
^ Which Canadian vid?
ZR Auto, from our boys to the north.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=738jrw6XbRc

Great vid!

Old 02-25-2007, 12:56 AM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by daedalus
Amazing build! I know you guys don't do videos right now, but you really should! The cars you have at your shop are amazing, and i would love to see what a novitec 430 is capable of (and all the others!). I've only seen the canadian vid of that novitec and it looked like she could get up and move!

Is there noticeable supercharge whine?

We are working on a video that will be released at the end of the year it will be professionally editied and will include the 07 World Challenge Season review race by race recap and road cars being tested and put through there paces on the track. ( kind of like top gear )

Stay Tuned.

RUF MD............. I didnt take your post the wrong way.. I know you have tuned several cars and I agree that FNA can be a pain the ****.. Thanks for heads up we get these letters from FNA also.. Well atleast they know who we are LOL

Old 04-18-2008, 07:55 PM
dsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud of
Surfing online and looking around for Novitec f430s... and found this thread.

If im correct, the owner of this crazi 430 lives in my community. I always see the car, my feeling was nice exhaust tone and great color combo, pops for the owner. Never thought it has the Novitec package!!!

This car looks amazing in person.

Props for GMG and the owner.

Old 04-19-2008, 03:00 AM
Lay2Low is on a distinguished road
So awesome!!

Old 04-20-2008, 10:34 PM
parkedr is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by dsu*
Surfing online and looking around for Novitec f430s... and found this thread.

If im correct, the owner of this crazi 430 lives in my community. I always see the car, my feeling was nice exhaust tone and great color combo, pops for the owner. Never thought it has the Novitec package!!!

This car looks amazing in person.

Props for GMG and the owner.
Well, if you are fairly near MacArthur and 73, then this is the same car. I'd rather not say exactly where I live online

Thanks for the compliments. It is a "stealth" Novitec install because we didn't add any of the Novitec bodywork except for the rear diffuser. The only thing that really gives it away is that it is louder than hell.

Old 04-20-2008, 11:13 PM
dsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud of
Yeap, I am correct. The same car F430, with that high pitched loud exhaust and that special color combo.

The exhaust is loud, but it sounds great. I can hear the car passing the gate while sitting in my living room watching tv.

Old 04-21-2008, 12:41 AM
jay_ftw will become famous soon enough
That is an amazing looking F car!!!