Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Challenge Stradale Is God Thread!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-05-2010, 10:11 PM
dfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud of
wanted to bring back an old thread and post some pics of my cs.

Last edited by dfwerdoc; 07-05-2010 at 10:41 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 10:14 PM
dfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud of

Old 07-06-2010, 09:39 AM
cdaniels is on a distinguished road
Beautiful...thanks...

Old 07-06-2010, 09:50 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Very nice. Thanks for bringing this back. I enjoyed this thread - a LOT!

Old 07-08-2010, 07:42 AM
bbyu is on a distinguished road
Challengers rule.

Old 07-08-2010, 10:01 AM
Hainz is a glorious beacon of lightHainz is a glorious beacon of lightHainz is a glorious beacon of lightHainz is a glorious beacon of lightHainz is a glorious beacon of light
Old 07-09-2010, 01:01 AM
thanks for posting those two videos hainz

Old 07-09-2010, 01:45 PM
GoingGreen is on a distinguished road
These ares are so freakin nice its taking my computer longer to load then the BMW threads 8)

Old 07-10-2010, 02:39 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Doc, love your black Strad

I would love to hear from people who have driven them HARD, on the track and off.. That is the only thing that deters me from them now a day's, seeing as that it may be a mantle piece so to speak rather than it living up to my driving style :/

Old 07-11-2010, 09:01 AM
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Doc, love your black Strad

I would love to hear from people who have driven them HARD, on the track and off.. That is the only thing that deters me from them now a day's, seeing as that it may be a mantle piece so to speak rather than it living up to my driving style :/
firstly i want to thank you for starting this thread 3 yrs ago. you were prescient in what has now (after we've seen the 430, scuderia, 458) become in many people's minds an iconic car. people still buy these cars to drive them hard and to use them for the occasional track day but in three years lots has changed and there are better alternatives and fewer and fewer people are tracking them. a selling point these days is to state and show that the car hasn't been tracked or raced. a single OTE can cause the value of the car to potentially plummet .... and few want that risk. still it's blast to drive on the street and there's nothing like downshifting with the F1 gearbox and hearing the engine blip up to match rpms to vehicle speed. everything about the driving experience is visceral and raw. you know in 3 yrs the prices have dropped from 180 to 130. you should buy one.

Old 07-11-2010, 02:13 PM
Nthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to behold
Really wish I had the money for this but I figured I'd let you ballers know

cvstos CS watch

Old 08-09-2010, 07:53 PM
just keeping this thread going ....

Old 08-11-2010, 03:35 PM
th3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of light
^ Looks like a viewpoint from one of my dreams.

Old 08-19-2010, 02:34 PM
Esquared2 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by dfwerdoc
just keeping this thread going ....

Never let a Ferrari share rooms with Porsches

Old 08-19-2010, 09:24 PM
Ritesh will become famous soon enough
Nice collection you go there Doc!!

Btw, can you compare the seat of the pants accleration of the CS to the 911TT(if it is stock). I love CS's. I mean LOVE!! But the logical side of me think a F430 has more HP and better F1, my GT3 is faster. All of that logic gets in the way of buying one!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Challenge Stradale Is God Thread!!!!