Go Back  6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource > Italian > Ferrari
Reload this Page >

Comprehensive Enzo owner list with a 6speeder on it!

Notices
Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Comprehensive Enzo owner list with a 6speeder on it!

Old 09-16-2007, 09:04 AM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
An old (2004) article on Caiola's Enzos from the Robb Report.

http://www.robbreportcollection.com/...Enzo-Mania.asp

Old 09-16-2007, 09:09 AM
jay_ftw will become famous soon enough
Can anyone confirm if Teemu Selänne still has his? And what color it might be?

Old 09-17-2007, 11:24 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
50 Cent aka Cuuuurtis has one too.

Old 09-17-2007, 11:41 AM
NineNineSixTT has a reputation beyond reputeNineNineSixTT has a reputation beyond reputeNineNineSixTT has a reputation beyond reputeNineNineSixTT has a reputation beyond reputeNineNineSixTT has a reputation beyond reputeNineNineSixTT has a reputation beyond reputeNineNineSixTT has a reputation beyond reputeNineNineSixTT has a reputation beyond reputeNineNineSixTT has a reputation beyond reputeNineNineSixTT has a reputation beyond reputeNineNineSixTT has a reputation beyond repute
Daniel Sadak... didn't eddie griffin crash this one?

Old 09-17-2007, 04:00 PM
xcusemi is on a distinguished road
If I remembered correct, I think the Ex Priminister in Thaniland also has a Red one. By the way, he is also the richest guy in Thailand.

Old 09-17-2007, 08:21 PM
Former Vendor
KevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 2thfixr View Post
Michael *** (LOL he should seriously consider changing his name)
He has a large collection of cars down here in Florida.
Owns a Bugatti, SLR, Saleen S7 among others, I have a few pictures of the cars.

Old 09-18-2007, 08:13 PM
Z0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant future
They forgot Lawrence Stroll, and at least 2 others in QC, the owner of the Cirque du Soleil and another dude whose name I forget

Old 09-18-2007, 10:04 PM
s2kev is on a distinguished road
I don't think I saw the Sultan of Brunei on there, I'm pretty sure he has a couple, maybe 1 or 2 of each color lol.

Old 09-19-2007, 01:12 AM
cayenne-tt is on a distinguished road
also the guy who partly owns the Silicon Valley Ferrari has an Enzo (and MC12) he is also a major collector.

could be the same one you see in woodside...

Old 09-19-2007, 01:33 AM
alkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura about
Theres about 3 or 4 here in miami
One is a guy by Brickell
One is a guy by Cocoplum
The owner of SwapShop flea market has a yellow one
Pharrell has a black one here in town too.

Old 01-08-2008, 10:37 PM
Gary in BR is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by htran16 View Post
there's a red enzo here in baton rouge, la. yea it shocked me too.

The owner of the enzo has a few other toys including a CGT.

Old 01-08-2008, 11:49 PM
esthete is on a distinguished road
there is one in toronto that i have the license plate number off of (was parked outside a restaurant, so i got some pictures a few years back)

Old 01-08-2008, 11:53 PM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
At our hotel in Monterey there was a red one this year. I am outside cleaning the cs after the drive, using the underground parking that came with the hotel every night etc and the guy with the enzo, never cleaned it(very dirty) left it outside for all 4 nights we were there.

Made me want to liberate it and take it home to a better lifestyle!!

Old 01-08-2008, 11:57 PM
TechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Holy CRAP! Robby Gordon owns an Enzo?!? Well that is news to me, and quite shocking actually. He does not strike me as a Ferrari guy.

-Markus-

Old 01-09-2008, 01:48 AM
B7bydesign is a jewel in the roughB7bydesign is a jewel in the roughB7bydesign is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35 View Post
50 Cent aka Cuuuurtis has one too.

i believe his may actually be owned by the gentleman from CT and was just borrowed for the cribs episode (as well as 'his' F40 and F50).

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Comprehensive Enzo owner list with a 6speeder on it!

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.