Go Back  6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource > Italian > Ferrari
Reload this Page >

Comprehensive Enzo owner list with a 6speeder on it!

Notices
Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Comprehensive Enzo owner list with a 6speeder on it!

Old 01-09-2008, 01:49 AM
doccao will become famous soon enough
Would love to have seen the Pope in his free Enzo!!!

Old 01-09-2008, 02:03 AM
///996TTM3 is on a distinguished road
Daniel's fixing his Enzo. He also has an SLR and Lambo

Old 01-09-2008, 08:04 AM
Griff is on a distinguished road
Guess Owner

Originally Posted by vtandon View Post
Few other guys I know who have Enzo that are not listed:

Steve Goldman: Founder of Power One
John Shirley: Ex President of Microsoft
Jeh or Jey Lee: Samsung

Also the CEO of Guess Jeans
Speaking of the Owner of Guess:

I was in Beverly Hills last year and drove by Marciano's house. I nearly crashed my car looking into his driveway. There were atleast 9 different Ferrari's in his driveway and a Phantom. I will post pictures when I get home.

Steve H. probably has more details since he is a local.

Old 01-09-2008, 08:13 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Griff,

this thread makes one feel so poor. :-(

Old 01-09-2008, 08:21 AM
Griff is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LIL RAJA View Post
Griff,

this thread makes one feel so poor. :-(
To add salt to the wounds...

All of the cars were stored outside. Which only begs the question what does he store in the garage!

Its funny cause he must love the attention since all of the cars had car covers on them but pulled back halfway to give everyone a peek. He had all styles in Red, yellow and black.

Old 01-09-2008, 08:49 AM
JohnnyS2000 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyS2000 has a spectacular aura about
Cody Liebel 23 yrs old and has 2 enzo (yellow and red) CEO of C-Note records. This has to be the youngest Enzo owner.

Also has a 550 and Phantom... must be nice.

Old 01-09-2008, 12:04 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
JonA85 is on a distinguished road
what a list

Old 01-09-2008, 06:39 PM
JPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really nice
i know two folks who have one, both red, not on list.

Old 01-09-2008, 06:48 PM
Vicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JohnnyS2000 View Post
Cody Liebel 23 yrs old and has 2 enzo (yellow and red) CEO of C-Note records. This has to be the youngest Enzo owner.

Also has a 550 and Phantom... must be nice.
It's a lot easier when daddy is a billionaire.

Old 01-09-2008, 07:06 PM
super996TT is on a distinguished road
Is Kobe Bryant on the list? He has a black one.

Old 01-09-2008, 07:56 PM
Gcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the rough
Here are a few interesting tid bits:

a) Ferrari actually built and sold 449 Enzo's! They publically state they built 399 plus one for a charity auction, but the reality is there were 449 built and sold!

b) The one that crashed about 2 years ago on PCH in Malibu was purchased by Ferrari from the insurance company and flown back to Maranello (in pieces)! Rumor has it that "Deiter" wants to re-purchase the repaired car!

c) Few who were on the original purchase list actually paid the $660K price tag! It was actually much higher! This I know for a fact as a result of a prior lawsuit against Ferrari and one of its dealers for various and sundry claims.

Old 01-09-2008, 09:46 PM
JohnnyS2000 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyS2000 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Vicious View Post
It's a lot easier when daddy is a billionaire.
really?? what does or did his pops do??

Old 01-10-2008, 06:07 AM
dzy
dzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond repute
Håkan Nessim, owner of a large importer of Persian mats own a yellow Enzo. I think I have the s/n here somewhere.

Old 01-10-2008, 11:00 AM
GSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to all
I remember when Richard Lossee crashed his Enzo. That thing was on the news for days. Its amazing that such an expensive car can be treated with so little respect.

Old 01-11-2008, 10:08 AM
Banned
CSL_22Blover is on a distinguished road
i personally know their are atleast 4 in South Africa. Maybe even 5 as the guy that owned the one sent it back to the usa as he had a huge offer for it.

Lolly Jackson, the owner of a lap dancing franchise here i think owns one, together with a Zonda, CLK DTM and a koenigsegg ccx i think. I would not be suprised if Mike S knew some of the owners talking about mike, i wonder if he is interested in atleast one of the 2 CLK DTM in the Autotrader one is a vert and the other is a coupe, that would really be a nice addition to his collection

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Comprehensive Enzo owner list with a 6speeder on it!

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.