Just wanted to post about Justin @ rennsport.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 07:40 PM
ExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond repute
Just wanted to post about Justin @ rennsport.

Bullsh%t....

Last edited by ExclusiveTT; 06-15-2010 at 08:56 AM.
Old 05-30-2009, 07:53 PM
TMAC will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by ExclusiveTT
I have been looking around for the next mods for my car and was contacted by Justin at rennsport. He arranged for a customer of his (Jeff) with a very similar setup to meet up and show me the hardware. Met all the guys and gathered a bunch of helpful info, so I wanted to post about my pleasant experience and send a "thank you" to Justin, Tom, and Jeff for helping me with my decision.
Nice to hear about a shop that cares.

Old 05-31-2009, 12:45 AM
ExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond repute
havent been to his shop or had him do work jsut yet, but it was VERY nice of him to arrange the meeting and spend the time going over the hardware with me! I look forward to seeing his facility this week!

Old 05-31-2009, 10:20 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Pleasure meeting you as well. You got yourself a nice clean foundation to start modding. Sorry I was a bit out of it when we met...I had literally just completed my multi day journey down from NJ to FL, then got up first thing in the morning to drive all over SoFL to get 3 new tires for my car, have them mounted/balanced, and get the car aligned.... so I was still a bit worn out and tired. I'll be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed when you swing by the shop!

Old 06-01-2009, 07:33 AM
The Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura about
Always nice to hear about a local shop.

Old 06-10-2009, 08:36 PM
Miami Photog is a jewel in the roughMiami Photog is a jewel in the roughMiami Photog is a jewel in the roughMiami Photog is a jewel in the rough
Nicely done Rennsport!!!