Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

Small but satisfying

Old 01-26-2010, 08:28 PM
johncoffin is on a distinguished road
Nice.

I love the fact that you use what you have to make it work.

Old 01-28-2010, 07:11 PM
RyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to all
Interesting product. How much are those storage lifts?

Old 01-29-2010, 01:54 PM
Lotus907 is on a distinguished road
GT3ED made an entry earlier and he said he was quoted $8500 for a presumably new unit. I'm told they retail for $10K. I got a demo unit for under 5K including floor tiles for slightly more than one bay of my garage.

Old 01-30-2010, 11:36 AM
Originally Posted by akcakoca
how much did you pay for lift?
Read the previous post ^^^^^I paid just under $5K.

Old 01-31-2010, 07:20 AM
pat
pat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond repute
thanks on the XR4ti. it is a cool car. the lotus is very cool , allways wanted one of those. i need to build a barn garage . i have 5 acers i think it should happen this yr. how do you like the floor you have.

silk55- very nice inventory in garage.

Old 01-31-2010, 11:21 AM
starbai is on a distinguished road
just curious, what is the height of your garage?

I want a lift so badly in mine but I'm afraid that my garage is just barely tall enough.

It would be to stack a slammed S2000 on top of a Slammed NSX so they're not exactly the tallest cars in the world in the first place.

Old 02-02-2010, 04:58 AM
My garage is 10'3". The lift will work if it's 9'6" I think (?) sorry I don't recall the minimum at the moment.....

The floor tiles? I bloody love them! However, having said that, if you did maintenance or anything where massive spillage could occur, you wouldn't like them very much if you had to tear them up to clean up a spill. I don't do maintenance inside the garage, only minor stuff and when I do I put down mass quantities of cardboard and paper to catch any 'errors'. :-)

They make me grin just about everytime I enter the garage. I only have 2 of the 3 bays tiled. The last bay gets done in the next few weeks. Looking forward to it in a big way.

Old 02-02-2010, 06:36 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Very nice, it has personality.

Old 02-06-2010, 08:20 PM
Personality to be sure. I think about the situation in the pic below all the time. Wonderful cars but what's up with the "garage"? Are they collecting toys for bragging rights? Collect them so fast they have to use temp storage? Makes you wonder if that person is a 'real' car guy or just a big spender.

Old 02-18-2010, 08:26 PM
Liquid2 is on a distinguished road
Great looking garage, especially given the space.

Old 03-02-2010, 06:41 PM
Red Alert is on a distinguished road
ill be extremely happy with a garage like that

Old 03-02-2010, 07:29 PM
cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !
nice sunbeam alpine, i learned to drive stick on a tiger.

Old 03-02-2010, 08:12 PM
Thanks very much for garage and Sunbeam comments. It would seem with my 36 years of ownership the Alpine is becoming a family heirloom. :-) At least my sons keep pointing out how it needs to be one.

Yeah, I can't seem to shake Tigers. About 75% of the comments I get (or people walking away from my Alpine shaking their heads) are related to whether or not it's a Tiger. It's ok, the Alpine won the index at LeMans, and the Tiger didn't win squat. Every Tiger is a cutting torched Alpine anyway. They hate it when I point that out.

That Alpine has done pretty well in Solo II, some of those good results were against Tigers.

Old 04-26-2010, 05:31 PM
harut is on a distinguished road
Cool garage, I see alot of years into it.

Old 05-26-2010, 03:48 PM
s14blane is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Lotus907

In reference to the picture above, you're very correct. At least Jay Leno works on his stuff (some of the time). In other news, you have a fantastic get away from reality, and I look forward to having one soon.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Small but satisfying