Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

Anyone With a 4 Post Lift in Central NJ

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2013, 06:49 PM
drsrock is a jewel in the roughdrsrock is a jewel in the roughdrsrock is a jewel in the roughdrsrock is a jewel in the rough
Anyone With a 4 Post Lift in Central NJ

I am looking to get a Bendpak HD-9, or Eagle Lift 8000 4 post lift. Was just wondering if anyone near me has a similar set up in their garage. I have 117" floor to Ceiling, and an 8' double garage door. I will be parking either 77 Trans Am, or 07 F430 Ferrari on top, and a 2013 Mustang under. I want to see if this even makes sense to do. Would like to be able to see how the whole set up looks before I commit.
Any one who has experience with this set up please give me your input.

Old 12-29-2013, 09:01 PM
Arnie1 has a spectacular aura aboutArnie1 has a spectacular aura about
I have a 4 post 7000 pound Quality Lift. I have my Audi S4 underneath and my 89 930 turbo cab on top. I have 122" ceiling. The key measurement I had was between the posts in my 3 car garage. I must have measured 10 times. I had to install a high lift garage door opener in order to get enough height to clear the car on top of the lift. Make sure you bolt the lift to the floor. Mine is on top of Race Deck flooring but the lift is bolted to the cement floor through the race deck flooring. The lift motor is a side mount so you need to make sure the motor will fit between the garage door and and any poles or beams. I wanted to put the lift in the center bay but the lif motor would only fit on the 3rd bay to do clearance issues. Make sure you have the garage door company and the lift company come out and verify it will fit. I used Autoquip out of Mineola LOng Island.