Group Buys This forum is for special group purchases offered by our 6speedonline sponsors. Join in on a group buy purchase, and save big!

Glistening Perfection Spotless Water de-ionized filtration system Group Buy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 06:52 AM
JPG
JPG is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the response on the by-pass valve.

I have one more question - do you get 10-30 rinses out of each recharge of the unit or 10-30 rinses out of the $195 bulk container?

Thanks

REPOST.....I got a PM about the refill of the resin. If you buy the resin in the bulk container, it's not too big, it's $195. The bulk resin will recharge the unit 3 times, so that's $65 a refill. You will typically get anywhere from 10-30 rinses out of the system. If you wash weekly, that's about 2.5-8 months of resin.

Old 10-26-2007, 08:09 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JPG
Thanks for the response on the by-pass valve.

I have one more question - do you get 10-30 rinses out of each recharge of the unit or 10-30 rinses out of the $195 bulk container?

Thanks

REPOST.....I got a PM about the refill of the resin. If you buy the resin in the bulk container, it's not too big, it's $195. The bulk resin will recharge the unit 3 times, so that's $65 a refill. You will typically get anywhere from 10-30 rinses out of the system. If you wash weekly, that's about 2.5-8 months of resin.
10-30 rinses from one RECHARGE; therefor, each bulk resin canister will do 30-90 rinses.

Old 10-26-2007, 09:47 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
OK...Here are the confirmed orders so far:

1. Oak
2. itzjonjon69
3. OhioGT
4. Ron
5. 2scoops
6. twnj
6 confirmed...5 more and everyone jumps into the 10+ category.

Old 10-26-2007, 10:15 AM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
dood, cmon you know want it. step up.

I have used a commercial unit many times and if you are into a nice finish on your car this is the first step. what is amazing is the time and labor saved and the eliminating of over wiping and causing micro scratches that eventually breaks down the paint surface.

Old 10-26-2007, 10:20 AM
Premium Sponsor
Using DI water is the foundation of the washes. Would you guys also like a group buy on the Airmax blower? If we get minimum of 6, I can get the unit to you for $239.99 S+H included. Those of you that already bought an Airmax this week, PM me and I'll credit your account.

Old 10-26-2007, 10:25 AM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
I have a commercial compressor with an air dryer unit that I use. but for those that don't have a compressor with out an air dryer the airmax is the next step to hands free drying.

Old 10-26-2007, 11:47 AM
Premium Sponsor

1. Oak
2. itzjonjon69
3. OhioGT - CR and Airmax
4. Ron - 2 units
5. 2scoops
6. twnj
7. fri996 - CR and Airmax
Now we're up to 8 CR units and 2 Airmax.

Old 10-26-2007, 12:18 PM
Connect997T is on a distinguished road
Moe,
The Airmax is great. Much better than using my air compressor!

Jon

Old 10-26-2007, 12:34 PM
acf
acf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to behold
Okay, sounds good. Sign me up for an airmax! I'll give it a try. Im still thinking about the filteration system. Moe, maybe I should give you a call this weekend.

Thanks everyone!

Originally Posted by Connect997T
Moe,
The Airmax is great. Much better than using my air compressor!

Jon

Old 10-26-2007, 12:36 PM
kermit_S is on a distinguished road
Using DI water is the foundation of the washes. Would you guys also like a group buy on the Airmax blower? If we get minimum of 6, I can get the unit to you for $239.99 S+H included. Those of you that already bought an Airmax this week, PM me and I'll credit your account.
Guess were going to hit 6 on the airmax very soon, Think we need 2 more guys.

Cant wait to get mine

Old 10-27-2007, 07:56 AM
Premium Sponsor

1. Oak
2. itzjonjon69
4. Ron - 2 units
5. 2scoops
6. twnj
8. aaronchanfilms - Airmax
So that puts us at 8 CR and 3 Airmax

Old 10-27-2007, 07:57 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by aaronchanfilms
Okay, sounds good. Sign me up for an airmax! I'll give it a try. Im still thinking about the filteration system. Moe, maybe I should give you a call this weekend.

Thanks everyone!
Feel free to call me

Old 10-27-2007, 10:57 AM
bumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond repute
Aaron - go with the CR!! that way I can drive down the street and wash my car at your place!! J/K

Moe's stands behind his stuff, you'll be set man.

Old 10-27-2007, 10:20 PM
Premium Sponsor
Updated list:

1. Oak
2. itzjonjon69
4. Ron - 2 units
5. 2scoops
6. twnj
8. aaronchanfilms - Airmax
9. crazy1323

10 CR and 3 Airmax

Old 10-28-2007, 09:22 PM
itzjonjon69 is on a distinguished road
moe i sent my money, can you confirm please

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Glistening Perfection Spotless Water de-ionized filtration system Group Buy