Group Buys This forum is for special group purchases offered by our 6speedonline sponsors. Join in on a group buy purchase, and save big!

Auto Talent | G-Power E9x M3 SKII Supercharger Groupbuy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 04:06 PM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to all
Auto Talent | G-Power E9x M3 SKII Supercharger Groupbuy

Hello Folks!! A customer has been working with AutoTalent putting together a Groupbuy/Special for the M3 G-Power SKII Supercharger. Normally the Kit retails for $18,500.00 US, but we worked out some great prices given the number of people that get in on it.

PM For Pricing

Group Buy List:

1. Panda///Monic *
2. camaross305 *
3. Jmoney
4. OCKID
5. Aaron S.
6. kittivan
7. Anonymous E60 M5 SK1 Kit

Again this is for the SKII Kit previously rated at 580hp/ 428lb-ft Crank power. Certain adjustments have been made to Increase power to around 610hp crank. This Group buy will run for roughly 30-days. And if you're interested in a kit you will need to be ready to give a 30% Deposit. The preference is for professional installation so we want to keep the parties interested local to Los Angeles as the shop is located in Santa Monica and we are running a special on Installation Labor. Which would run between $2,500 -$2,000.00.

The Flyer below displays the SKI kit to give you an idea of what it looks like, Also the M3 SKI kit or any M5/M6 Bi-Kompressor kit can be bought from us but you will need to PM/E-mail or call for pricing. You can also see if we get 10 or more buyers You're getting the SKII for almost the same price as the SKI, THAT'S A BIG SAVINGS!

Here are the details on the SKI kit. And what the SKII kit Changes/Adds

110.092.060D

G-POWER M3 Supercharger system SK I - plus 105 hp
Basis: M3 V8, 420 hp (309 kW)/400 Nm increased to 525 hp (386 kW)/525 Nm
consisting of:

Forced induction: ASA T1-518 supercharger including overrunning clutch ASA K07; supercharger lubrication through bypass from motor oil circuit; ultra stiff CNC shaped supercharger bracket system made from aluminium including an extended support aggregate belt drive for the supercharger’s drive; pneumatic controlled, engine load related boost control; flow optimized, large volumetric fresh air intake, large volume air box made from aluminium cast, including 8 integral resonance induction pipes made from light polyamide, ensuring an optimal throttle response and a perfect torque curve; racing air filter. Boost level approx. 4 psi rel.

Intercooling: Large volumetric intercooler system using flow optimized boost pipes made from casted aluminium and a large, high capacity air to air intercooler made from aluminium in the carīs front.

Engine modification: 8 fuel injectors with enlarged mass flow.

Electronics: Custom made software for the standard BMW engine and DKG- transmission electronic
control unit (BMW OBD stays completely untouched), enabling an unlimited top speed of max. 320 km/h,
according to the capacity of the tyres

------------------------------------------------------------------------

110.092.063D

G-POWER Supercharger system upgrade to SK II - plus 55 hp
Basis: M3 V8 SK I, 525 hp (386 kW) torque 525 Nm upgraded to 610 hp (426 kW)/580 Nm
in addition to the SK I system consisting of:

ASA T1-521 supercharger with increased rpm level and airmass flow rate, boost level approx. 9 psi rel.;
High-Flow cats recommended or Deletion of Primary cats for best results; adjustment of the ECU software to the enlarged airmass flow
rate. Installation only at G-POWER headquarter.
Price valid only together with art. no.: 110.092.060D

Couple Vids For you to see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lE0-DH_4W0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_RUxU6TAj8

Pics from a customer car (J-money)

This picture shows the Carbon Intake going down to the Drivers Side Bumper intake.

Please feel free to E-mail

JonMT84@gmail.com or PM Or E-mail Sam@Autotalent.com

AutoTalent
1884 S. Sepulveda Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90025
(310) 231-7800

Last edited by AutoTalent2; 05-14-2009 at 05:05 PM.
Old 04-26-2009, 07:51 PM
Efterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these parts
holy hell.

Old 04-27-2009, 11:34 AM
OMFS27 is on a distinguished road
So what's the price installed?

Old 04-27-2009, 02:27 PM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to all
I PM'ed you

Old 04-28-2009, 03:09 PM
Jmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really nice
Lets get this going guys! We have 6 interested 3 with deposits. And alot of guys want the 10 plus price! We're not far away.

Old 04-28-2009, 04:28 PM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really nice
Had 2 very serious inquiries today today, 1 from Georgia & the other from Texas

One will let me know on Saturday & the other said "soon"

Old 04-29-2009, 09:41 AM
MMbtu is on a distinguished road
Group Buy Details

What are the prices? Other reccomended mods with install to make it work optimally? I presume a full exhuast system with less restrictive cats. What is the cost of that and what brand systems are toy reccomending?

If you don't want to post response, please email:

jmcmahon AT encapinvestments DOT com

Old 05-01-2009, 02:03 AM
Jmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really nice
A couple shots for you guys of the blower and CF airbox going on my car (crappy BB cam pics I know.)

Old 05-08-2009, 09:31 AM
Vladcanada is a glorious beacon of lightVladcanada is a glorious beacon of lightVladcanada is a glorious beacon of lightVladcanada is a glorious beacon of lightVladcanada is a glorious beacon of light
can you pm me a price?

Old 05-12-2009, 01:10 AM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really nice
Originally Posted by Vladcanada
can you pm me a price?
You should have been PMed

Old 05-14-2009, 05:10 PM
I love this kit. Transforms the car I highly recommend it to those on the fence. I have about 1000 miles so far and no problems.

Old 08-03-2009, 10:13 PM
aelalfy1989 is on a distinguished road
How does the SKII get to 610 HP?

How does the SKII get to 610 HP? I thought it was 580HP how do they get the extra 30HP?

Thank you,
Ahmed E.

Old 08-04-2009, 10:22 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by aelalfy1989
How does the SKII get to 610 HP? I thought it was 580HP how do they get the extra 30HP?

Thank you,
Ahmed E.
G-power adjusted the horsepower ratings to reflect different gas grades

Old 08-04-2009, 11:00 AM
aelalfy1989 is on a distinguished road
Oh very smart thanks

Oh very smart thanks. another question though. How does this mod affect the warranty. I'm planning on leasing the car and wonder how BMW will act when they do oil changes and stuff... will they cancel the warranty and also can I still go to BMW to replace damaged original parts of the car? or is it completely not their responsibility anymore?

Thank you,
Ahmed E.

Old 08-04-2009, 11:23 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by aelalfy1989
Oh very smart thanks. another question though. How does this mod affect the warranty. I'm planning on leasing the car and wonder how BMW will act when they do oil changes and stuff... will they cancel the warranty and also can I still go to BMW to replace damaged original parts of the car? or is it completely not their responsibility anymore?

Thank you,
Ahmed E.
Warranty usually becomes void but it depends on the dealer.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Auto Talent | G-Power E9x M3 SKII Supercharger Groupbuy