Group Buys This forum is for special group purchases offered by our 6speedonline sponsors. Join in on a group buy purchase, and save big!

Group Buy - Race-Keeper Data Logging, easy install with complete data

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 07:58 PM
techchallenged is on a distinguished road
Cool Group Buy - Race-Keeper Data Logging, easy install with complete data

this group buy has moderator approval, VSE Chuck

Hey guys, I was referred to Race-Keeper by another member for track data logging. After reviewing their site, I was very impressed with their product capability and simplicity of installation. They said even I could do it, and that's a feat.

After making contact with Race-Keeper, they were very interested in working with the 6speedonline group. To show their support and desire to impact the racing scene, they offered a 10% group purchase discount if we could get 5 or more to purchase. I strongly recommend that you visit their website, www.race-keeper.com/, if you are considering a future purchase of a track data system. I personally had been considering Traqmate, Track Commander and others, and this by far seems to be the most user friendly while supplying complete data and analysis software.

Please let me know if you are interested in purchasing. I'd really like to secure one within the next couple of weeks, and to take advantage of this offer. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact JB Haller. He responded to my inquiry over the holiday weekend and assisted me with all my questions. His e-mail is jbhaller@trivinci.com. He even copied others within the organization in the event he did not completely answer my questions.

I think you will be very impressed with their responsiveness. I have no affiliation, but feel good about their quick replies and the recommendations of others on this forum.

Please let me know if interested. If we get the 5, I will then make contact to arrange ordering procedures.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 09-10-2009 at 08:29 AM. Reason: add moderator approval
Old 09-29-2009, 12:41 PM
sayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by techchallenged
Please let me know if interested. If we get the 5, I will then make contact to arrange ordering procedures.
Bump

I'm in for a group buy.

Old 09-29-2009, 08:05 PM
techchallenged is on a distinguished road
Just a few more and we can arrange a discount purchase.

Old 10-20-2009, 01:07 AM
billstevens61 is on a distinguished road
I am a Race-Keeper representative in the Columbus OH area. Please contact me if you would like installation assistance/advice. email - billstevens61@att.net

Yes, it is an extremely easy install - less than 1/2 hour usually.

Old 10-21-2009, 08:21 AM
If you have not been on the Race-Keeper website in a couple of weeks, we have just added a video export feature that lets you edit a track session and export the video with optional lap number, lap time, track map, and speedometer overlays, in mpeg format for uploading to YouTube, or sending to you friends and family.

Old 11-04-2009, 11:00 AM
Updated website

Three new products have been announced on the Race-Keeper website. Check them out!

Old 11-29-2009, 09:40 PM
Enter to Win!

If you are interested in video/data acquisition, visit the Race-Keeper website - www.Race-Keeper.com. On the home page, click 'About Us' and on the next screen, click 'Enter to Win!' for an opportunity to win a complete system that will be given away on 12/31.