Group Buys This forum is for special group purchases offered by our 6speedonline sponsors. Join in on a group buy purchase, and save big!

4 post lift group buy?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 06:55 AM
IAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond repute
For those in the states, contact Brian at ASEDeals.com He has the cheapest pricing on bendpaks that I have seen. I bought a scissor lift from him last year and he was great to deal with and knows the product. The HD9ST runs about 2835 with free shipping.

Old 07-27-2011, 01:42 PM
viprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond repute
Count me in. Was going to pull the trigger on a Backyard Buddy, but will hold off to see if this goes anywhere.

Old 08-01-2011, 04:55 PM
jjparkusa is on a distinguished road
I am interested too.

Old 08-11-2011, 08:52 PM
viprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond repute
So I take it that the group buy on the 4 post lift never got off the ground...

Old 08-13-2011, 11:28 PM
lithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud of
Would be interested if gb rate also extends to 2-posts bendpak units with 10k lbs capacity.

Old 08-14-2011, 12:29 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
I know one of the owners there and they are a great company to deal with......especially for the Canadian consumer.Not sure IF they could work with people out of country(USA) BUT maybe they could drop ship the product so that it doesn't have to cross the border!? Just a thought!

Stacy

Old 08-16-2011, 10:53 PM
scrappyca is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by justatoy
I know one of the owners there and they are a great company to deal with......especially for the Canadian consumer.Not sure IF they could work with people out of country(USA) BUT maybe they could drop ship the product so that it doesn't have to cross the border!? Just a thought!

Stacy
Any chance of a Canadian GB?

Old 08-17-2011, 11:40 AM
I contacted Brian @ asedeals.com. He was great to work with and spent quite a bit of time with me spec'ing out the lift. I was impressed with the features as well as the price. Should have the lift at my house within a week.
9000 pound/4 post
220 volt
air jack
drip trays
& free shipping. Cant beat that.

Old 08-17-2011, 11:08 PM
carrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant future
Wow and i thought those lifts went for more. This would deff make a dream garage wit that sucker in it.

Old 08-18-2011, 06:50 AM
Will post before & after pics after it's done. New carriage doors, epoxy floor paint, wall paint & Bend pak lift. Can't wait.

Old 08-19-2011, 12:00 AM
scrappyca is on a distinguished road
Thanks viprklr. Can I ask another question...

What sort of dimensions do you have in your garage for this? I visited the site, and checked out the sizing recommendations, but I would like to understand what people are really installing into. I am hoping to avoid expensive roof/truss mods to get more height...but I guess it all depends what you want to put under the vehicle.

Old 08-19-2011, 05:29 AM
Bend Pak lift

I myself have a 3 car garage as follows:
2 car has 18' x 7' opening
1 car has 8' x 7' opening
Garage height is 10'1" floor to ceiling. I did however go with the narrow lift. Bend pak offers two versions (wide & narrow). As I recall, their was about 15" difference.

Old 09-02-2011, 12:27 PM
capnnard is on a distinguished road
Seems like there was a lot of interest for a group buy. Did anything materialize?

Old 09-21-2011, 04:24 PM
migo1980 is on a distinguished road
Im also ready to purchase Bendpak hd-9xw

Old 09-21-2011, 04:54 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
In the market for (2) four post and a two post lift

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 4 post lift group buy?