Group Buys This forum is for special group purchases offered by our 6speedonline sponsors. Join in on a group buy purchase, and save big!

4 post lift group buy?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2012, 02:12 PM
tifosi is on a distinguished road
Any of you guys still interested? A buddy of mine was telling me about a bendpak supplier looking into selling for a group buy. If there's still interest, it looks like we can get something going this time.

Old 09-08-2012, 02:24 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tifosi
Any of you guys still interested? A buddy of mine was telling me about a bendpak supplier looking into selling for a group buy. If there's still interest, it looks like we can get something going this time.
Send me the info and i will advise the Admins and get the ball rolling in this.

Old 03-22-2013, 08:33 PM
Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of
Let me know too please, I'm interested in a asymmetric 2 post.... something like the XPR10A.