Group Buys This forum is for special group purchases offered by our 6speedonline sponsors. Join in on a group buy purchase, and save big!

Upsolute ECU Tuning - Giving your Car HP!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 09:20 AM
nycsurfer is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by vividracing
rah79 - http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/s...5-p-25305.html You dont have to take the ECU out at all. Call me to order or order here. I will have the cable sent out to you and you can do it from your house

nycsurfer - why would anyone be screwed? Their cars are all working fine because of our service and abilities. The product we sold them works in their car. If HP comes out with a new computer, do you ask for a refund cause you have the old technology?
I thought you were saying Upsolute chip will cause safety issue on the car ?maybe I mis-understood what you meant?

Old 12-03-2007, 03:47 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
You can now purchase Softronic at a better price here -
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/....php?p=1501645

Old 12-10-2007, 12:30 PM
Big E is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by calfrank
Update. All, if you are still interested in Upsolute, PM me for more info. Upsolute was very responsive to help out.
I had UPSOLUTE upgrade my 03 C4S about 3 months ago and was very impressed with the result. I've had no problems at all and thought it was well worth the price. This along with my K&N CAI have made a huge difference for less than $1000.00 for both mods.

Old 12-10-2007, 12:34 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !

Last edited by vividracing; 12-24-2007 at 08:23 AM.
Old 12-10-2007, 01:40 PM
Seal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by vividracing
I recommend nobody purchase this for future vehicle safety and warranty.
I realize that the softronic product is a better option, but can you please elaborate on this statement? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to discuss in an open forum.

Old 12-10-2007, 03:41 PM
Former Vendor
i will gladly discuss product comparisons to anyone interested in purchasing ECU tuning via phone

Old 12-12-2007, 11:46 AM
Former Vendor
you can view ECU comparisons on our forum at www.myvividracing.com

Last edited by vividracing; 12-24-2007 at 08:23 AM.