Group Buys This forum is for special group purchases offered by our 6speedonline sponsors. Join in on a group buy purchase, and save big!

Upsolute ECU Tuning - Giving your Car HP!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 12:52 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Upsolute ECU Tuning - Giving your Car HP!

Here is my group buy pitch. Any Upsolute ECU Reflash/Chip Tuning for any Porsche available. 996TT, 996, 997, 997TT, Boxster, Cayman, 993, 993TT -

New Special as of 2/1/07 - Get $50 Gift Card to www.vividracing.com when you order an Upsolute! Call Dan at 480-966-3040 x222 to order!

All you have to do is remove your ECU and mail it in for the software upgrade. Contact me for instructions. If you have someone elses software, get your ECU flashed back to stock and we guarantee this will make more HP.

We have tested and tuned cars using our Mustang AWD Dyno with proper setups and even compared it to the competition. Here is an example of our 996TT with Upsolute, Forge Valves, K&N Flat Panel, and Exhaust. Same testing procedure and showing a car with same mods using another companies tuning product.

Last edited by vividracing; 02-06-2007 at 07:20 PM.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:58 PM
s14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to behold
Wow...seems like a good deal.

Dan, how many hp is this supposed to add to a 02 Carrera?

Old 12-01-2006, 03:16 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
www.upsolute.com - does not have all model info though. On the Carrera it is 20HP to the crank. I had it done on my C2 before the SC kit and it made a big difference in the mid range and at the top it kept pulling.

Old 12-01-2006, 10:14 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by vividracing
www.upsolute.com - does not have all model info though. On the Carrera it is 20HP to the crank. I had it done on my C2 before the SC kit and it made a big difference in the mid range and at the top it kept pulling.
dan, im interested. is it a piggy back program that has to be soldered on or only downloaded to the ecu?

Old 12-02-2006, 10:15 AM
Former Vendor
For your model it is a REFLASH to the ECU. If interested, give me a ring or email. On the Carrera 3.4L I had made a big difference in the mid range RPM as well as top end the car kept pulling, did not die out.

Let me know!

Old 12-02-2006, 10:24 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
For your model it is a REFLASH to the ECU. If interested, give me a ring or email. On the Carrera 3.4L I had made a big difference in the mid range RPM as well as top end the car kept pulling, did not die out.

Let me know!
they usually go for $700 right? i will have to let you know. im def thinking about it. gonna do it by spring time the latest as the car doesnt get driven during the winter for the most part.

Old 12-02-2006, 10:32 AM
Former Vendor
Correct! Let me know.

Old 12-02-2006, 11:00 AM
Correct! Let me know.
i kept telling myself, 'wait until spring and do the other couple things you want to do' but that hasnt worked out well. just got iforged wheels last week and now this, plus evoms is having a sale on a few things i want. i will let you know. im going to try to think it over. whens this special over, end of dec?

Old 12-02-2006, 11:07 AM
Former Vendor
Before you buy anything from them, call me!

Old 12-02-2006, 11:27 AM
Before you buy anything from them, call me!
thats gonna be tough considering i have them mounted on the car already.

Old 12-02-2006, 11:28 AM
Former Vendor
Talking about EVO special parts. Congrats on the wheels! Post up pics on our gallery at www.myvividracing.com/gallery

Old 12-03-2006, 12:38 AM
Talking about EVO special parts. Congrats on the wheels! Post up pics on our gallery at www.myvividracing.com/gallery
oh ok! lol. i will post when i take pics tomorrow, so long as it isnt raining, like it was today.

Old 12-04-2006, 10:21 PM
cpu77 is on a distinguished road
With the x50 do I need upgraded waste gates and diverters? If so package deal I see EVOMS is running a sale on that stuff right now.

Old 12-04-2006, 11:08 PM
Former Vendor
no you dont need to do the wastegates, the diverters are necessary and we sell the FORGE ones. $280 for the pair. http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/p...ducts_id/24967

Give me a ring monday and we will chat about what needs to be done.

thanks!

Old 12-06-2006, 01:01 AM
JNRSM3 is a name known to allJNRSM3 is a name known to allJNRSM3 is a name known to allJNRSM3 is a name known to allJNRSM3 is a name known to allJNRSM3 is a name known to all
so is the first graph what is to be expected if I chipped and replaced the DVs on my X50? I thought a chip would get more hp than that with my X50....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Upsolute ECU Tuning - Giving your Car HP!