GT3/GT2/GT Vendor Classifieds
Sponsored by:

Porsche All Red Taillights 997 CRAZY DEAL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 10:29 AM
lardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to all
Originally Posted by evoviiiyou
Is this $485 deal still available?
WOW!!! Do you realize this post is 2 years old?

Old 11-26-2009, 10:34 AM
sin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by lardog

Old 11-26-2009, 10:47 AM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
I guess I saw that but was wondering anyhow. I guess it doesnt hurt to ask??

Old 11-26-2009, 11:47 AM
raspritz will become famous soon enoughraspritz will become famous soon enough
Still seems like a lot of $$$ for a couple pieces of injection-molded plastic. As mods go, the bang-for-the-buck quotient seems very low.

Old 11-26-2009, 12:37 PM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by evoviiiyou
I guess I saw that but was wondering anyhow. I guess it doesnt hurt to ask??

Evo,
Suncoast has them fo 449. I got mine from them last year for 437. They r also running a 10% off sale. Not sure if u can get the 10% off , but if u tell them you r from 6speed they probably will

Jim

Old 11-26-2009, 12:41 PM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by jjc4scab
Evo,
Suncoast has them fo 449. I got mine from them last year for 437. They r also running a 10% off sale. Not sure if u can get the 10% off , but if u tell them you r from 6speed they probably will

Jim
Thanks! I just ordered them. You guys are great: jjc4scab, and sin911...much appreciated! I cant wait to get them and on my ride.

Old 11-26-2009, 08:35 PM
ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !
It is really funny that all US cars were made with red only tail lights - signals and brake lights. You had to buy Euro tails to get amber turn signals. And then Euro tails to get clear turn signals with amber bulbs. Now people want to ADD red turn signals to their US cars! I guess I've been around too long!

Old 11-27-2009, 06:34 AM
Dadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond repute
i love the look on my 997
These look oversized to me. Is it the all red that makes it appear larger than the stock light ? Whatever the reason they look too large for the rest of the tail end .

Old 11-27-2009, 01:48 PM
lardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Dadio
These look oversized to me. Is it the all red that makes it appear larger than the stock light ? Whatever the reason they look too large for the rest of the tail end .

"larger than the stock" They are stock. What are you talking about?

Old 11-27-2009, 04:55 PM
w00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to behold
At my dealer today and they sell them for $336 CDN

w

Attached Images  
Old 11-30-2009, 08:28 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
call me to order. will beat any price.

Old 02-01-2010, 10:59 AM
sbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond repute
I know this may sound "ricey" but is there an aftermarket all LED taillight conversion for 997 (as opposed to 997.2)?

Old 02-01-2010, 09:43 PM
ChrisC-AZ has much to be proud ofChrisC-AZ has much to be proud ofChrisC-AZ has much to be proud ofChrisC-AZ has much to be proud ofChrisC-AZ has much to be proud ofChrisC-AZ has much to be proud ofChrisC-AZ has much to be proud ofChrisC-AZ has much to be proud ofChrisC-AZ has much to be proud of
First mod I made to my (former) Red Gt3 - on certain cars red lamps are a must!

Old 02-01-2010, 10:28 PM
sandman72 is on a distinguished road
Think it looks best on white cars.

Old 02-01-2010, 10:59 PM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sandman72
Think it looks best on white cars.
+1.. white GT3's look great all red!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Porsche All Red Taillights 997 CRAZY DEAL