26.17%
F430 Scuderia
73.83%
Voters: 214. You may not vote on this poll

997 GT2 or F430 Scuderia

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2008, 07:36 PM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
The GT2 will do ok for a year or two due to limited production numbers (based on what I am hearing)...after that, it will take a hit...that aside, the car is a MONSTER...

Old 01-19-2008, 11:02 PM
watt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to behold
the 2 is very fast and sounds much more stable than the 996 2, but it's not very attractive

the scud is a little better looking and very fast i hear from my pal peter who got his in France already. as all have noted, the over will be gnarly maybe as bad as 599 stateside

Old 02-12-2008, 07:05 PM
contigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant future
BOTH, but without heart or pasion de 430

Old 02-12-2008, 07:24 PM
speedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nice
I would go F430, but thats just me.

Old 02-12-2008, 07:35 PM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light
wheres the both option....?

Old 02-12-2008, 07:39 PM
contigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant future
There isnt but would it be nice to have them both....

Old 02-12-2008, 07:45 PM
ActionJaxon is on a distinguished road
Scud!

Old 02-12-2008, 08:05 PM
Paris_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the rough
Cool

Scuderia!!!!!!

Old 02-12-2008, 09:49 PM
OldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Depends.
If your going to put it in your living room and look at it----Ferrari

If you are going to DRIVE it and put more than 3000 miles on it lifetime---Porsche GT2

Old 02-12-2008, 11:13 PM
Former Vendor
LARennsport will become famous soon enough
If its my $$....GT2

If its not my $$.....Scudo....

Just can't justify the $$ of F-Cars and the service is crazy....I know far too many Fcar owners who worry about putting miles on their car....WTF???? That must be a difficult world to live in.

Old 02-13-2008, 12:21 AM
hesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nice
what about just on the basis of the cars themselves...

let's say that you were given the choice to have only one car for FREE... but as part of the deal, you had to sign a contract that you would never sell the car.

So you'd need to choose purely on the basis of which car you like more, nevermind price, resale value, etc...

Personally, I'd have to say the Scud...

Old 02-13-2008, 05:55 AM
Rob
Rob is a glorious beacon of lightRob is a glorious beacon of lightRob is a glorious beacon of lightRob is a glorious beacon of lightRob is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by hesperus
what about just on the basis of the cars themselves...

let's say that you were given the choice to have only one car for FREE... but as part of the deal, you had to sign a contract that you would never sell the car.

So you'd need to choose purely on the basis of which car you like more, nevermind price, resale value, etc...

Personally, I'd have to say the Scud...
Me too.

Old 02-13-2008, 06:05 AM
JPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really nice
no offense porsche guys, but that's a sh8tty comparo.

Old 02-13-2008, 09:55 AM
ztnedman1 is a splendid one to beholdztnedman1 is a splendid one to beholdztnedman1 is a splendid one to beholdztnedman1 is a splendid one to beholdztnedman1 is a splendid one to beholdztnedman1 is a splendid one to beholdztnedman1 is a splendid one to behold
GT2 and for the people worried about money. Take the difference and invest the left over you have from the porsche. Now you have money, and the better car and you dont look like an idiot using a car as an investment.

Old 02-13-2008, 10:17 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
The Scud has it all. It's is a super car in performance, exotic,collectible,desirable and timeless. Can't say the same about our beloved GT2.

Last edited by vincentdds; 02-13-2008 at 10:24 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 997 GT2 or F430 Scuderia