GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Skinny hips but still sexy!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 04:33 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
that looks pretty damn nice daryl. i especially like what you've done to the interior. don't sell this one.

Old 06-09-2008, 04:49 PM
NcParker has a spectacular aura aboutNcParker has a spectacular aura about
Continued:

Last edited by NcParker; 06-09-2008 at 04:51 PM.
Old 06-09-2008, 07:06 PM
RocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant future
Daryl my man, (drool pause)............................Your car is looking SUPER hot! Siq pics! Will the modding ever end? Enjoy it bro, I'll see you in July-August.

Derik

Last edited by RocC4S; 06-09-2008 at 07:11 PM.
Old 06-09-2008, 07:24 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Nic -- holy crap those are excellent photos!

Daryl -- subject is pretty okay as well.

Old 06-09-2008, 07:29 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Thanks for the new Pix Nick, WOW! As PJ stated, "Where's the T&A's"?
CarNerd: Have the full GEMBALLA exhaust package, consists of: Long tube headers, 100 cell cats, Crossed "X" pipe, Enlarged diameter OEM GT3 mufflers. A la Manthey knockoff, if you will.
Speedoflight (Joe): Thanks, can I somehow talk to you about a trade + cash?
ROCc4S: Thanks Derik, see you in the summer. Can you bring some sun with you?

Last edited by D-UberCars; 06-09-2008 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Add ROCc4s
Old 06-09-2008, 09:24 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by D-UberCars
Daryl -- how much cash plus his 997 3 would it take to make a deal?

Old 06-10-2008, 01:07 AM
03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold
Awesome pictures!

Old 06-10-2008, 11:38 AM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
daryl, that's a very interesting proposition. your 3 is setup really well and would make an awesome trade plus cash. now lets talk cash.

... j/k. i'm not letting go of my 3 anytime soon.

Old 06-10-2008, 12:43 PM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
CarNerd: Have the full GEMBALLA exhaust package, consists of: Long tube headers, 100 cell cats, Crossed "X" pipe, Enlarged diameter OEM GT3 mufflers. A la Manthey knockoff, if you will.
How's the sound? I noticed with a lot of the exhaust systems using the center section "X" pipe the sound becomes a lot more refined and high pitched (as its no longer two 3 cylinder motors making noise by now a flat 6) closer to that of the 997 3.

Any sound clips?!

Old 06-10-2008, 12:45 PM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by NcParker
Continued:
WOW, I havent been this jealous since i saw Jessica Alba get engaged...

No better words to describe her than perfect...just perfect...

Old 06-10-2008, 12:48 PM
If you ever consider selling count me in as the first (and only ) in line.

Old 06-11-2008, 08:24 AM
RocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by CarNerd
If you ever consider selling count me in as the first (and only ) in line.

Hey now, I think you and I will have to rock, paper, scissors for first in line...

Daryl, I will try to bring some sun but it will cost you. (a ride in your car)

Old 06-11-2008, 08:29 AM
sheim911rs has a spectacular aura aboutsheim911rs has a spectacular aura aboutsheim911rs has a spectacular aura about
VERY nice! Well thought out and perfectly done. Thanks for the great photos

Old 06-11-2008, 10:49 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Believe or not this car looks even sharper in person.

Old 06-12-2008, 05:38 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Fellow 6Speeders: Again thanks for your kind words.
CarNerd: Sorry no sound clips but, you are welcome to PM me and I'll give you an overview on the exhaust. Feedback from my NW 6Speed buddies have been positive for how it sounds.
Sheim911rs: Nice compliment given your collection. Wow, two green RS's!
Vincent: Resident car guy and hell of a collection himself. Thanks bro!