GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

PetShrk does Gumball U.S leg!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 09:05 PM
doba_c is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by SpeedYellow
Think "Jammer"

You only live once.... which is the *real* problem here....

Best Regards,

SY
good idea to have one

I have Laser Interceptor and it works flawless

http://www.laser-interceptor.com/

Old 08-24-2008, 08:34 PM
Alfam is on a distinguished road
News ??.

Old 08-24-2008, 09:54 PM
pakisho is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Alfam
News ??.

Apparently some guy rolled his car/trailer setup on the fwy, fred threw some lambo dude under the bus over it?

Old 08-24-2008, 10:01 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pakisho
Apparently some guy rolled his car/trailer setup on the fwy, fred threw some lambo dude under the bus over it?
Pakisho,

Don't know you so won't get into it. All I can say is don't believe in anything you read on the forums as people will make up lies. Those same people are blaming me and the other guys in the video for causing that reck.

We are not even wasting our time as we saw the whole thing happen in front of us and just look at the video where we are behind the truck and get out of the way. So how can they blame us?

All we care about is that the family was all safe.

That topic is closed.

Regarding Gumball, it was a great experience as usual making many new friends with no tickets

Old 08-24-2008, 11:06 PM
mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !
i know fred and the other driver in the video. i also saw the video many times. i cannot fathom how anyone would infer from the video that fred and the other driver caused the so called incident.

this is for the participants to sort out. i dont think those who were there should comment much on it.

Old 08-25-2008, 02:59 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
So funny what people know when they were no where to be seen. sad

Fred...pleasure to meet you hang with you! Look forward to hanging out next time around..
Bruce

Old 08-25-2008, 10:03 PM
Kali is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by fredttx50
Pakisho,
All I can say is don't believe in anything you read on the forums as people will make up lies. Those same people are blaming me and the other guys in the video for causing that reck.
Ha-ha, Lies and blaming are only your speciality Fred, no one elses. You can defend yourself on Lpower, the thread is open and always will be! Dont EVER try to discount what you did, multiple witness can establish what you said..

"I saw the silver LP cause the accident, just tell him to admit to it". Your well known words.

Old 08-25-2008, 10:23 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kali
Ha-ha, Lies and blaming are only your speciality Fred, no one elses. You can defend yourself on Lpower, the thread is open and always will be! Dont EVER try to discount what you did, multiple witness can establish what you said..

"I saw the silver LP cause the accident, just tell him to admit to it". Your well known words.

Kali,
Let me set the record straight with you as you seem to think you know everything?

I for one did say that the silver lambo caused it as we were right behind the lambo and my co-pilot witnessed the entire thing. I even went up to the driver and told him personally that he cut off a truck. I told him as I felt he should know what happened when he got in front of that truck. It could have been the truckers fault for braking, etc or whatever reason. I was just honest with the facts and no one from our group who were behind posted on any forums, at least I never did.

So yes I did say it was the Silver lambo to our group of 5 cars and also to the driver but never did any of us call the cops, nor have I ever posted anything on any forums, except now as you are calling me out. I've even heard that we blamed that driver because of race. That is such B.S that I won't even go there.

Kali, you don't even know me and you are calling me a liar. You can have your views and say what you want. All I know is that I have no reason to make up any lies and never did I, nor anyone bash the owner. We just stated what happened.

If telling the truth means I am throwing someone under the bus and that makes me a liar, then go right ahead and continue your words. I to this point absolutely have no problems with the driver of the lambo, nor hate this person, nor have ever bashed on them, etc.. We were just in shock and sad to have witnessed the truck and the family lose it.

So Kali, if you personally want to continue to attack me, I welcome the opportunity to meet you in person and have a one on one conversation.

Give me a time and place and I will be happy to meet you to discuss like adults.

If not, then lets agree to disagree ok?

Old 08-25-2008, 10:26 PM
Kali, not gonna get in a war of words with you and I've never lied about the whole situation.

I for one did say that the silver lambo caused it as we were right behind the lambo and my co-pilot witnessed the entire thing. I even went up to the driver and told him personally told him that he cut off a truck. I told him he might not have done it on person or even knew about it but just wanted to tell him what happened. Could have been the truckers fault for braking, whatever reason. I was just honest with the facts and no one from our group who were behind posted on any forums, at least I never did.

So yes I did say it was the Silver lambo to our group of 5 cars and also to the driver but never did any of us call the cops, nor have I ever posted anything on any forums, except now as you are calling me out.

You don't even know me and you are calling me a liar. You can have your views and say what you want. All I know is that I have no reason to make up any lies and never did I, nor anyone bash the owner. We just stated what happened.

If telling the truth means I am throwing someone under the bus and that makes me a liar, then go right ahead and continue your words.

And if you personally want to attack me, I welcome the opportunity to meet you in person and have a one on one conversation.

Give me a time and place and I will be happy to meet you to discuss like adults.
Fred,

Thanks! I have proved my case.
You made up the lie and now you admited to it.
You can play with the words all you want, I saw this whole thing go down in my rear view mirror and the silver LP was ahead of me. You threw him to protect yourself. Bottom line. The world knows the truth now.

Believe me, after all the stress you caused all of us that day, you dont ever want to run into me again... Just a fair warning.

Last edited by Kali; 08-25-2008 at 10:29 PM.
Old 08-25-2008, 10:32 PM
Hmmm Kali, are you the biggest moron on earth??? I think you are. How the hell could it be me. Look at the video dumb ***, I am behind the truck after it starts swirving and I get out the way.

you are an idiot Kali and you are soo full of ****.

I do take your challenge and would love to meet you in person. Name the time and place.

Old 08-25-2008, 10:39 PM
schnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Kali
Fred,

Thanks! I have proved my case.
You made up the lie and now you admited to it.
You can play with the words all you want, I saw this whole thing go down in my rear view mirror and the silver LP was ahead of me. You threw him to protect yourself. Bottom line. The world knows the truth now.

Believe me, after all the stress you caused all of us that day, you dont ever want to run into me again... Just a fair warning.
Having not been there, I don't want to fuel the argument in any way. I do know Fred well however, and can attest to his character.

I've seen the video from Fred's car a few times, and clearly it was impossible for him to have caused anything. I think it's fairly apparent that the truck didn't react for no reason though.

The whole issue seems pretty asinine to me. If someone caused the accident, they should step up. If they feel they didn't, then deal with it like an adult. There's no reason for this thing to keep going like manner.

Old 08-25-2008, 10:40 PM
Hmmm Kali, are you the biggest moron on earth??? I think you are. How the hell could it be me. Look at the video dumb ***, I am behind the truck after it starts swirving and I get out the way.

you are an idiot Kali and you are soo full of ****.

I do take your challenge and would love to meet you in person. Name the time and place.

Moron me?? You are the one who just put their foot in their mouth and didnt even realize it (seems to be your speciality) . You should have just dissappeared from the forums and you would have kept some dignity, but now it is all out the door.

I hear you are coming to a run here in Socal soon... we will meet then. You have a huge fan base here in Socal btw....

Old 08-25-2008, 10:41 PM
BlackS4Terror is on a distinguished road
Kali, I would just like to say that Fred was in agreeance with you that in fact the Silver Lambo was at fault. Therefore you are only digging yourself a larger hole. I was on the phone with another Gumballer as it happened (not Fred) and he told me that a big wreck just happend due to some Lambos not associated with the Gumball jumping in. I have know Fred for sometime and he has been truthful in everything he has told me about, done, etc. Now, two gumballers gave me the exact same story, one of them live on the phone as this went down. I am sorry but the Silver Non-Gumall Lambo is to blame in my opinion and this is not a cover.

Old 08-25-2008, 10:47 PM
Kali. I laugh at your stupidity and fabrications.

See you shortly.

Old 08-25-2008, 10:52 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
I also watched the video and I have to agree....don't see any evidence of Fred being a cause in that. Clearly looks like everything is in front of him.

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: PetShrk does Gumball U.S leg!!