GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

got RMS, doing RS LWFW, what's the concensus on crankshaft pulley?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 09:07 AM
RasrGirl is on a distinguished road
well. after not sleeping all night long, I did come up with a question about unplugging that plug. Is that plug connected to the emissions regulator (i may not be stating this correct) or to any computerized part that regulates the emissions?

Old 09-05-2008, 06:18 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
finally picked the car up earlier. i was surprised to see a big sign on my windshield that said "hand wash only". even the inside barrel of the rim was clean.

have to thank porsche of fremont service dept. gunther and mark for their outstanding customer service. these guys are such cool dudes! very track oriented people.

she is back home. clutch feels lighter than before. rev happy. gonna have to do some driving tomorrow. pls excuse the garage mess.

Old 09-05-2008, 06:21 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by speedoflight
finally picked the car up earlier. i was surprised to see a big sign on my windshield that said "hand wash only". even the inside barrel of the rim was clean.

have to thank porsche of fremont service dept. gunther and mark for their outstanding customer service. these guys are such cool dudes! very track oriented people.

she is back home. clutch feels lighter than before. rev happy. gonna have to do some driving tomorrow. pls excuse the garage mess.

Are you more rev happy now?

Old 09-05-2008, 06:21 PM
Daytonaviolet will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by speedoflight

i knew it.. playin hookie again i'll come by tomorrow and give her a spin

Old 09-05-2008, 06:22 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
Are you more rev happy now?

absofreakinlutely!

Old 09-05-2008, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by Daytonaviolet
i knew it.. playin hookie again i'll come by tomorrow and give her a spin
it was either i sit in traffic to make it back to work or take a long route home away from traffic. yeah lets go for a drive tomorrow!

Old 09-05-2008, 06:36 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Good for you Joe... good for you. There's always a happy ending to an RMS:P

Old 09-06-2008, 12:36 PM
CaymanGT3 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by sharkster
i did post the entire list on RL so I'll see if i can find it but looks right. Remember... different torque specs on that puppy
What is RL?
And what are the torque specs on the flywheel bolts, and pulley bolt?

Last edited by CaymanGT3; 09-06-2008 at 12:57 PM.
Old 09-06-2008, 06:46 PM
toadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by RasrGirl
well. after not sleeping all night long, I did come up with a question about unplugging that plug. Is that plug connected to the emissions regulator (i may not be stating this correct) or to any computerized part that regulates the emissions?
I don't think so its just a vacuum switch that opens up the muffler bypass. would not regulate air fuel mixture or mapping.

Old 03-06-2009, 02:23 AM
jmla is just really nicejmla is just really nicejmla is just really nicejmla is just really nicejmla is just really nice
Originally Posted by sharkster
i did post the entire list on RL so I'll see if i can find it but looks right. Remember... different torque specs on that puppy
Alex,

Do you know the torque specs for the RS pulley?