GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

2010 GT3 Premier Clear Bra App + Diamond Cut IR

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 07:08 PM
GT3 GIRL is on a distinguished road
What an AMAZING application! You guys seem to do a spectacular job. What is a typical install time for a GT3 with a full body wrap?

Old 03-23-2010, 09:02 PM
sin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond repute
looks amazing guys, great job!

Old 03-24-2010, 04:55 PM
Basic Sponsor
Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GT3 GIRL
What an AMAZING application! You guys seem to do a spectacular job. What is a typical install time for a GT3 with a full body wrap?
Approximately 2 days.

Sharing our Passion on Youtube: https://urlgeni.us/youtube/Premier

Facebook: https://urlgeni.us/facebook/Premier

42630 Christy St, Fremont, CA. 510-623-1308 sales@premiermobilegroup.com
Old 03-24-2010, 05:15 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
I get dizzy each time I see your workmanship. You guys clearly set industry standards. Question for you since my car has a full wrap: Can these cars be safely pressure washed and air blow dried every week without having to worry about the film peeling off ? Any precautions I should take? By the way I use your film cleanse (on days when I travel and cannot wash the car) and have used your crystalline sealant (on my wife's MINI cooper clear bra) and love the results. My car has a "special sealant" done by detail John (he did my cars full wrap)which is simply amazing...in terms of the sheen and the way the water beads during a wash.

Old 03-24-2010, 06:19 PM
Basic Sponsor
Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by w00tPORSCHE
I get dizzy each time I see your workmanship. You guys clearly set industry standards. Question for you since my car has a full wrap: Can these cars be safely pressure washed and air blow dried every week without having to worry about the film peeling off ? Any precautions I should take? By the way I use your film cleanse (on days when I travel and cannot wash the car) and have used your crystalline sealant (on my wife's MINI cooper clear bra) and love the results. My car has a "special sealant" done by detail John (he did my cars full wrap)which is simply amazing...in terms of the sheen and the way the water beads during a wash.
Yes, you can certainly use a pressure washer, but turn the nozzle so it is not a direct spray.

Certain precautions:
1. avoid using Plexus on the film - dries out the pores and have butane in its chemical formulation that may yellow the film
2. avoid using WD40 or any type of heavy solvent
3. watch out with bugs and bird droppings. They can also etch into the film as it would to the paint. So do not allow to bake under the sun.

Hope this helps!!!!

Sharing our Passion on Youtube: https://urlgeni.us/youtube/Premier

Facebook: https://urlgeni.us/facebook/Premier

42630 Christy St, Fremont, CA. 510-623-1308 sales@premiermobilegroup.com