GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

a GT3RS wing and its new job!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2012, 02:31 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
a GT3RS wing and its new job!

what do you think? (thatīs not me by the way)

Old 04-16-2012, 03:00 PM
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
will look better if the cones are green.

Old 04-16-2012, 03:04 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Targa Tim
will look better if the cones are green.

itīs hard to spot but they match perfectly with the yellow calipers imho.

Old 04-16-2012, 04:27 PM
tightie is on a distinguished road
i dig the shirt!

Old 04-17-2012, 01:36 PM
Mussel Kar is a jewel in the roughMussel Kar is a jewel in the roughMussel Kar is a jewel in the rough
Crikies!! Where has that pic not made it?
Pissing excelence in course design for the BMW school last Sunday. Beats walking.
Scruffy AKA Mussel Kar

Old 04-17-2012, 01:46 PM
Originally Posted by Mussel Kar
Crikies!! Where has that pic not made it?
Pissing excelence in course design for the BMW school last Sunday. Beats walking.
Scruffy AKA Mussel Kar

itīs the (world wide) internet, what did you expect?

Old 04-17-2012, 02:55 PM
Mussel Kar is a jewel in the roughMussel Kar is a jewel in the roughMussel Kar is a jewel in the rough
I was not really thinking about it. I loaded it up and they started to laugh, someone got a pic or two. I need more cones to finish two practise courses and would have needed to walk miles just to get them where I needed them. Easy enough to dump with a throttle blip and go back for more.

Originally Posted by catchmyshadow

itīs the (world wide) internet, what did you expect?

Old 04-17-2012, 03:31 PM
Originally Posted by Mussel Kar
I was not really thinking about it. I loaded it up and they started to laugh, someone got a pic or two. I need more cones to finish two practise courses and would have needed to walk miles just to get them where I needed them. Easy enough to dump with a throttle blip and go back for more.

relax, i personally think itīs megacool. most on here surely do!
a GT3RS is meant to be used and driven hard, itīs not like one of those exotic boulevard cruisers and thatīs what you do and that is great!
i give you some rep. points for that!

Old 04-17-2012, 03:40 PM
It's all good. My last post should have said " I loaded up the wing with cones and they started to laugh"
Got an email from Christo yesterday AM that he was going to do this. Did the same thing with cones 2 weeks ago when setting up the NER Porsche school, and for the same reason. But used wifey's C2S, MA Shaw wing.