GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Guards Red Carrera GT Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2005, 06:56 PM
Stephan has a spectacular aura aboutStephan has a spectacular aura aboutStephan has a spectacular aura about
Guards Red Carrera GT Pics

I went to Ferrari-Maserati racing days at Lime Rock park. On Saterday of the events( the Main day) a Guards Red Carrera Gt showed up and stole the show! Everyone was looking at the ferrari's, but the second he showed up. they all swarmed and surrounded the car! Porsche stealing the show at a Ferrari event

Here is a Link the the Picture of the Carrera GT:
http://givemealook.com/ipw-web/gallery/album129

Link the the Rest of my pictures of the event:
http://givemealook.com/ipw-web/gallery/album126

Some Samples :

Enjoy

Old 07-20-2005, 07:37 PM
luting_chen is on a distinguished road
this grabbed my attention ^_^

i love the cgt, first in white.... second in yellow or red...

Old 07-20-2005, 11:51 PM
raygr is on a distinguished road
Re: Guards Red Carrera GT Pics

Originally posted by Stephan

Here is a Link the the Picture of the Carrera GT:
http://givemealook.com/ipw-web/gallery/album129

Link the the Rest of my pictures of the event:
http://givemealook.com/ipw-web/gallery/album126
Enjoy
Those are very nice pictures, Stephan, however picture posting etiquette usually calls for blurring the license plates of other people's cars. I'm sure the owner would appreciate that.

Old 07-21-2005, 12:20 AM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
My first Red CGT sighting. Can't say I love the color unfortunately. The pics look nice!!

Old 07-21-2005, 01:14 AM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
That looks gorgeous!! Gaurds Red is my favorite Porsche color.

Thanks for sharing.

Old 07-21-2005, 01:42 PM
Stephan has a spectacular aura aboutStephan has a spectacular aura aboutStephan has a spectacular aura about
I find it funny how almost 300 People have looked at this thread, and only 4 have posted.....
Anyways...
Thanks guys for the complements!!!

Raygr, I probally should blur the plate out.... But i really dont have the time to do it...... The owner seems really open to talking about hsi car and such, i dont think he minds it. But if he is on this board pleas tell me, and ill happly take the plate out.

Old 07-21-2005, 05:45 PM
DarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really nice
Originally posted by Stephan
I find it funny how almost 300 People have looked at this thread, and only 4 have posted.....
Anyways...
Thanks guys for the complements!!!

Raygr, I probally should blur the plate out.... But i really dont have the time to do it...... The owner seems really open to talking about hsi car and such, i dont think he minds it. But if he is on this board pleas tell me, and ill happly take the plate out.
I already took his plate # down ... if this guy has $400K to spend on a car he probably has some cash laying around his house ... no telling what i'll find late at night ... hopefully there's no kids or pets or anything I'll stumble across ....

Old 07-21-2005, 07:25 PM
CarreraGtRacer is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by DarioTexas
I already took his plate # down ... if this guy has $400K to spend on a car he probably has some cash laying around his house ... no telling what i'll find late at night ... hopefully there's no kids or pets or anything I'll stumble across ....
Surely if this guy has a $400k supercar he has some money to spend on home security so people just can't wander in at night

Old 07-21-2005, 07:45 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally posted by CarreraGtRacer
Surely if this guy has a $400k supercar he has some money to spend on home security so people just can't wander in at night
doubt it

Old 07-21-2005, 08:10 PM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
One word:

DAYYYYYYAAAMMMM.

Old 07-21-2005, 10:26 PM
Porsche Enthusiast
Terry56 is on a distinguished road
This is da ****!

Old 07-21-2005, 11:13 PM
fasteddiett has a spectacular aura aboutfasteddiett has a spectacular aura about
Originally posted by HotRodGuy
doubt it
I dunno ....I dont have quite an extra 400 k to spend on a car but come round my pad late at night and there's all kinds of high jinx in store for ya.....

Old 07-22-2005, 01:12 AM
alexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud of
I think thats my favorite color on it. Well hell they all look good. ..except white!

Old 07-22-2005, 01:33 AM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
Originally posted by fasteddiett
I dunno ....I dont have quite an extra 400 k to spend on a car but come round my pad late at night and there's all kinds of high jinx in store for ya.....
Ed: Bud cans and Doritos left on the floor in the dark are pretty low-tech, but I admire your originality, and it's probably pretty effective!

Old 07-22-2005, 04:30 AM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
Nice pics! Love the car in that color.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Guards Red Carrera GT Pics