GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Tpc pasm unit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-07-2014, 01:33 PM
roketman is just really niceroketman is just really niceroketman is just really niceroketman is just really niceroketman is just really nice
Tpc pasm unit

Im sure there have been post on this .But I was so impressed I had to say something.Its rare when you get something that is such a great value or bang for the buck! Well this is one!So I just put in this unit.All I can say is abosolutely awesome! The comfort mode is far superior( as in hugely!)The sport modes are equally impressive.I loved my GT2 before, now its even better.If you have a GT2/3 or any P car that this works with THIS IS A MUST HAVE UNIT.For street or track it is perfect
Oh ya a 2 minute install!
Tom is the man!Thanks!!!!

Old 10-07-2014, 02:33 PM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by roketman
Im sure there have been post on this .But I was so impressed I had to say something.Its rare when you get something that is such a great value or bang for the buck! Well this is one!So I just put in this unit.All I can say is abosolutely awesome! The comfort mode is far superior( as in hugely!)The sport modes are equally impressive.I loved my GT2 before, now its even better.If you have a GT2/3 or any P car that this works with THIS IS A MUST HAVE UNIT.For street or track it is perfect

I'm coming from a c4s with Bilstein PPS10's along with H&R sways. How would it compare to that setup? Looking for the best route to enhance the track performance on my turbo.

NOTE: I still have the Bilsteins and they will fit on my turbo.

Thanks,

Old 10-07-2014, 03:39 PM
roketman is just really niceroketman is just really niceroketman is just really niceroketman is just really niceroketman is just really nice
Originally Posted by White Rock
I'm coming from a c4s with Bilstein PPS10's along with H&R sways. How would it compare to that setup? Looking for the best route to enhance the track performance on my turbo.

NOTE: I still have the Bilsteins and they will fit on my turbo.

Thanks,
I would call Tom atTPC

Old 10-07-2014, 05:14 PM
hlee1169 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by roketman
Sweet, I have ordered one for my .1 GT3RS, looking forward to it.

Old 10-07-2014, 07:24 PM
YOU WONT REGRET IT! You can thank me after you get it in and try it!
ps I have no affiliation other than a very happy consumer

Old 10-07-2014, 09:30 PM
avh128996tt is a name known to allavh128996tt is a name known to allavh128996tt is a name known to allavh128996tt is a name known to allavh128996tt is a name known to allavh128996tt is a name known to all
what is Tpc pasm unit .I thought my 07 997tt comes with pasm can you post a link for this unit please.

Old 10-08-2014, 08:15 AM
Originally Posted by avh128996tt
what is Tpc pasm unit .I thought my 07 997tt comes with pasm can you post a link for this unit please.
Your car comes with a Stock PASM unit.The TPC unit is a HUGE upgrade.Call Tom at TPC!410-799-7223

Old 10-08-2014, 10:53 AM
Former Vendor
Harris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant future
Thank you for the great review of our DSC computer. Please let me know if you have any questions in regards to DSC and I am more than happy to help!

Old 10-08-2014, 10:58 AM
Former Vendor
Harris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by avh128996tt
Your 997TT currently has a PASM computer in it. What we offer though is our DSC (Dynamic Suspension Control) unit that replaces the PASM computer. It is a direct replacement and takes less than 10 minutes to install.

The DSC unit makes for a full active chassis offering three modes. Mode 1 is our softest mode for street use. Mode 2 is a bit firmer than 1 but it is not harsh like the "stiff" mode that you currently have with the stock PASM unit. Mode 3 is stiffer than Mode 2 and is recommended for more technical circuits. In all three modes, the chassis is still active and will ride very nice. It will absorb the bumps in the road and make for a nice driving car.

Old 10-08-2014, 03:27 PM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Harris@TPCRacing
Your 997TT currently has a PASM computer in it. What we offer though is our DSC (Dynamic Suspension Control) unit that replaces the PASM computer. It is a direct replacement and takes less than 10 minutes to install.

The DSC unit makes for a full active chassis offering three modes. Mode 1 is our softest mode for street use. Mode 2 is a bit firmer than 1 but it is not harsh like the "stiff" mode that you currently have with the stock PASM unit. Mode 3 is stiffer than Mode 2 and is recommended for more technical circuits. In all three modes, the chassis is still active and will ride very nice. It will absorb the bumps in the road and make for a nice driving car.

How does this unit comply with the Bilstein PSS10's with PASM? Also looking for a new track (40%) /street setup (60%) for my 997.2 turbo. I was going to use my Bilsteins from my previous car and buy some sway bars as well. Would your DSC enhance this setup even more? If so, please describe.

Thanks.

Old 10-09-2014, 06:07 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by White Rock
How does this unit comply with the Bilstein PSS10's with PASM? Also looking for a new track (40%) /street setup (60%) for my 997.2 turbo. I was going to use my Bilsteins from my previous car and buy some sway bars as well. Would your DSC enhance this setup even more? If so, please describe.

Thanks.
DSC will enhance the setup even more. With the chassis being active, the car will be more compliant under braking, through the corner and when going to power. Right now, on your factory "soft" mode, the cars seem to dive too much under braking and heave a bit much when coming off of the corner. With the stock PASM box in the "stiff" mode, the car seems too stiff and almost does not feel incredibly stable. DSC will eliminate what I am describing. When you make any input to the wheel, brake pedal or throttle, the shocks will be reacting instantly.

If you will be going to the track, I would also recommend a set of sway bars as that will complement the DSC box very well.

Here is a video of Randy Pobst on track describing DSC.