GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

PPI for ‘16 GT3RS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-19-2018, 11:43 PM
Schunmd is a name known to allSchunmd is a name known to allSchunmd is a name known to allSchunmd is a name known to allSchunmd is a name known to allSchunmd is a name known to all
PPI for ‘16 GT3RS

Considering a ‘16 GT3RS at the Broward Porsche in Davie, Florida, and have few questions:

anyone know the car by chance? Would be great to get a history on the car; dealer doesn’t seem to know.
anyone know a good independent Porsche mechanic that can do a PPI for me?
any advice on what to look out for on these GT3RS?

Thanks in advance!

Old 09-11-2018, 08:49 PM
Former Vendor
Antigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant future
I bought a 2016 GT3 RS in March this year...I decided after a lot of searching to only go with a Certified Pre-Owned. I just covers the car for much longer and is transferrable and gives you a bit of piece of mind. When it that much for a car getting something that is covered is the best. Also the Dealer gave me the Car Fax and also the car was bought from them 2 year earlier with one owner. My point being it is good to know the history and if a Dealer doesn't and it isn't CPO then you don't get that up to 100K mile coverage, and you don't really know what you are getting. In the end I just realized to pay a bit more but be comfortable... Just some food for thought. If you have not already been there RENNLIST is a much more active site. Those guys know most everything about the local cars in their areas....

Old 09-11-2018, 10:10 PM
Schunmd is a name known to allSchunmd is a name known to allSchunmd is a name known to allSchunmd is a name known to allSchunmd is a name known to allSchunmd is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Antigravity Batteries
I bought a 2016 GT3 RS in March this year...I decided after a lot of searching to only go with a Certified Pre-Owned. I just covers the car for much longer and is transferrable and gives you a bit of piece of mind. When it that much for a car getting something that is covered is the best. Also the Dealer gave me the Car Fax and also the car was bought from them 2 year earlier with one owner. My point being it is good to know the history and if a Dealer doesn't and it isn't CPO then you don't get that up to 100K mile coverage, and you don't really know what you are getting. In the end I just realized to pay a bit more but be comfortable... Just some food for thought. If you have not already been there RENNLIST is a much more active site. Those guys know most everything about the local cars in their areas....
Thanks for the feedback. I agree CPO is probably the way to go to spend that much money.