GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

991.1 | Seeking Fi Exhaust Reviews

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2018, 07:20 AM
emerica4601 is on a distinguished road
991.1 | Seeking Fi Exhaust Reviews

Hey All -

I've read a number of threads about exhaust setups on the 991.1 GT3, and most have concluded roughly the same data ...

1. IPE exhaust sounds good, but quality is an issue
2. For a center muffler delete, GMG is the way to go
3. Minimal data on Armytrix, Fi, Fabspeed Longtube Headers, and Catless systems. This is the area I'm seeking info.

I'm specifically interested in the Fi exhaust, to have that high pitched scream. Loudness is great .. and I'm not afraid to have something very loud.

Since time has gone by and more owners are acquiring 991.1 GT3's, I'm hoping I can kickoff a thread that gives more feedback on some new and questionable exhaust systems.

Thanks in advance!!!

Old 08-22-2018, 02:08 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
If you're looking for an aggressive exhaust note worthy of a GT3, check out our Competition Long Tube Race Headers.

Our comprehensive system is built to optimize the Porsche 991 GT3 / GT3 RS engine’s exhaust flow for a significant power bump along with more sports car sound.

We also use premium components in the construction of our Long Tube Race Headers - T304L Stainless Steel with Burns Stainless Collectors and Helical Valves.

I see you're in King Of Prussia, which is about 25 minutes from us. Feel free to swing by sometime to check out the facility (located in Fort Washington, PA) and see where the components are fabricated!

Check out our product page for more info and customer reviews:

https://www.fabspeed.com/porsche-991...header-system/

Old 09-12-2018, 11:46 AM
emerica4601 is on a distinguished road
Fabspeed headers look awesome .. and would likely pair great with the Fi exhaust. Simply seeking reviews on the Fi exhaust to hear feedback.

Thanks in advance!