GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Auto Motor und Sport GT2 mk2 vid

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 08:37 AM
Kaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud of
Auto Motor und Sport GT2 mk2 vid

I decided to upload this (a couple of years old) video for the GT2 drivers/fans here because I got it with English commentary.
Nothing special but always nice to watch!
Will be online for one month.

http://members.carfreaks.net/kaizu/p...20-%20svcd.mpg

EDIT: while waiting for the download, perhaps check out carfreaks.net, we have quite extensive gallery. There will be more Porsche shots in the future, for now here's just a couple of examples:

btw. I'm driving in a couple of those pics

Last edited by Kaizu; 03-03-2006 at 09:06 AM.
Old 03-03-2006, 12:37 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Kaizu

Can you post more pics of that gorgeous red 993. That car looks almost identical to mine with exception of the gold wheels which I 'd like to see more of. Thanks

Old 03-03-2006, 04:50 PM
KompressorKev is on a distinguished road
wow thank you i love the mk2 gt2, it's so rare and there's hardly any press/info on it. immaculate car from the factory

Old 03-03-2006, 05:05 PM
Kaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud of
KompressorKev,

That's true, not much information available! There isn't even a 'Ring time by Sport Auto magazine or similar for the GT2 mk2, it would be nice to see how much faster it is with that little extra power and revised suspension (the GT2 mk1 is VERY fast, 7.46 back in 2001 by Sport Auto magazine)

Originally Posted by vincentdds
Kaizu

Can you post more pics of that gorgeous red 993. That car looks almost identical to mine with exception of the gold wheels which I 'd like to see more of. Thanks
Here's one my friend took from the same track trip,