Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Fatal Lambo crash in LA :(

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-01-2008, 09:13 AM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
Are you trying to replace Chordate or AudiHenry as being the biggest dumbass this forum has seen. How do you know what happened, he could have had a blowout, someone could have driven in front of him, etc etc

I agree, if it comes out that he was drunk, driving 120mph, etc than so be it but until than he has the benefit of doubt until the reason for the crash is released

Christian

Originally Posted by dphouse
why is it tragic if someone drives like an idiot on local roads/hwys and risks causing bodily injury onto innocent bystanders?

Old 09-01-2008, 09:14 AM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Fantasma
you're the one being a dip**** by assuming things and stating them as facts.
Agreed. I know people who have fallen asleep at the wheel, crashed and lived fortunately.

Anything can happen. Until the facts are layed out, there is no sense in preaching the bad word.

Old 09-01-2008, 02:11 PM
AUDIHenry is infamous around these partsAUDIHenry is infamous around these partsAUDIHenry is infamous around these partsAUDIHenry is infamous around these partsAUDIHenry is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Christian
Are you trying to replace Chordate or AudiHenry as being the biggest dumbass this forum has seen. How do you know what happened, he could have had a blowout, someone could have driven in front of him, etc etc

I agree, if it comes out that he was drunk, driving 120mph, etc than so be it but until than he has the benefit of doubt until the reason for the crash is released

Christian
Did you bother to read the article?

"his vehicle went through a guardrail on the 101 freeway, crashed into a parking structure and burst into flames, authorities said"

What the hell do you think you'd have to be doing to go through a guardrail and keep going until you hit something solid?

And here's the most important part:

"Witnesses reported having seen someone driving recklessly, followed by a loud crash about 2:30 a.m., Kimball said. The Lamborghini was seen speeding west on the Ventura Freeway west of Topanga Canyon Boulevard just before the incident."

Or are the witnesses wrong in your opinion, since you were there and everything?

While it sucks for his family that he's gone, how do you not pity someone who abuses a car/truck/motorcycle/whatever and then gets into trouble for it? It's absurd to denounce that kind of driving when they're alive then make excuses as to what may have gone wrong, obviously taking away all guilt away from the driver, when they're gone.

Old 09-01-2008, 05:55 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
AudiHenry, I stand corrected the other fellow will not reach your level of stupidity

I highlighted below, did you read the article, it states that it is under investigation and that he drove thru a guardrail, nothing else

Also, I am not following this accident, I only read the article that the poster posted

Christian

Originally Posted by Streamlined
Sorry to be the bearer of such tragic news but I tlihought you guys might wa ant to know about it. rip
----------------------------------

Driver dies in Lamborghini crash on LA freeway
Saturday, August 30, 2008

(08-30) 16:54 PDT Los Angeles, CA (AP) --

A 30-year-old man died early Saturday after his Lamborghini went through a guardrail on the 101 Freeway, plunged 30 feet and landed upside down in a parking structure.

The lime-green 2008 Lamborghini burst into flames upon impact, California Highway Patrol Officer Patrick Kimball said. The driver was pronounced dead at the scene of the 2:30 a.m. accident in the Woodland Hills area.

A county coroner's spokesman said the victim's name will not be released until his relatives are notified.

The cause of the crash was under investigation.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...7D50.DTL&tsp=1

Last edited by Christian; 09-01-2008 at 05:58 PM.
Old 09-01-2008, 07:29 PM
AUDIHenry is infamous around these partsAUDIHenry is infamous around these partsAUDIHenry is infamous around these partsAUDIHenry is infamous around these partsAUDIHenry is infamous around these parts
Again, you're choosing to dismiss the part about him SPEEDING RECKLESSLY. Driving the limit and hitting the guardrail WILL NOT kill anyone.

Old 09-01-2008, 07:38 PM
E36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of light
Another tragic reminder to drive safely in these cars,they offer race car levels of performance and 99% of us dont have the driving skills of a F1 driver.
Take care all!

Old 09-01-2008, 08:59 PM
donc808 is on a distinguished road
R.i.p.

Old 09-02-2008, 04:16 PM
summoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nice
Lambo crash

Has he been identified yet?

Old 09-02-2008, 04:37 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dphouse
why is it tragic if someone drives like an idiot on local roads/hwys and risks causing bodily injury onto innocent bystanders?
you seriously are a tool !

Last edited by unvmy996; 09-02-2008 at 04:41 PM.
Old 09-02-2008, 04:55 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Henry, almost 3 years here and you still haven't learned to not argue with Christian?

Old 09-02-2008, 09:20 PM
12:03 has a spectacular aura about12:03 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by MiniDHinkle
Henry, almost 3 years here and you still haven't learned to not argue with Christian?
apparently not

Old 09-02-2008, 09:48 PM
dphouse is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Christian

Christian
I never said the guy was drunk, first of all. As for speed-it is highly likely that he was driving over the speed limit, don't you think? I don't foresee this type of an accident happening to someone who was driving the speed limit or even slightly above it. You can't even recognize the damn car. I don't know the driver, but he was likely driving recklessly.

This type of tragedy happens all the time in LA. I live in Woodland Hills and reading about this type of driving on local roads where my family and loved ones drive, hits home a little different than those who aren't local residents.

Old 09-02-2008, 09:50 PM
dphouse is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by unvmym3
you seriously are a tool !
Tool? Really? How would you feel if you had family driving on the same roads as the Lambo driver? Would you feel safe if your daughter drove on these streets? What about your wife? I'm curious to read your response.

Old 09-02-2008, 09:56 PM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
guys there is a level of respect and good taste that one should have for those who have passed away. My condolences go out to his family and friends. Yes driving at those speeds is stupid, yes I look down on it and the driver obviously should have used his better judgment. But to say that we have never driven over the speed limit or in a reckless manner ourselves is likely a lie. If anything it should be an eye opener to everyone who does at times drive fast on the streets that there are variables that factor into your safety on the street that might not on tracks. Keep the speeding to tracks guys and gals. However, please do not speak badly about those who have passed, it is in bad taste and immature. once again may he rest in peace.

Old 09-02-2008, 10:16 PM
ls911 has a spectacular aura aboutls911 has a spectacular aura aboutls911 has a spectacular aura about
Gents
I can not even come close to compare the driving experience of my 996 to a lambo.
I am a responsible 40 yr parent and still get on it at times. How can one help it?
Yes I know, you have to be smart about it but we are still human after all and judgment errors are part of our lives.
Anyone that can not understand a 30 year old on top of the world letting loose on his new lambo has got to have his head chucked up his ***.
It's clear he was not capable of handling his exotic car. Ok fine. Just maybe he was out partying a bit and trying to get home, like no one else has ever done this before...

He was living the life most people can only dream of.

Truly sad for the ones he left behind

R.I.P

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fatal Lambo crash in LA :(