Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

My Decision to change my Gallardo TT System

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 08:21 AM
Ripper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud of

Last edited by Ripper02; 06-01-2009 at 08:50 PM.
Old 10-28-2008, 08:40 AM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
insane tt gallardo.

Old 10-28-2008, 11:31 AM
GSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to all
Wow, I hope you get everything resolved and get the system you want on your car. Its sad that people can't own up to mistakes and offer to fix them. Instead, it seems that Jason decided to totally bash you like your some idiot off the street. GL with everything. Keep us up to date.

Old 10-28-2008, 11:43 AM
bill3571 is on a distinguished road
i dont want to get banned (as i also own a P-car and love this site)
but just so i am aware of the rules: can i not mention Heffners name?
can someone PM me the rules?

Old 10-28-2008, 11:50 AM
Monzsta is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by bill3571
i dont want to get banned (as i also own a P-car and love this site)
but just so i am aware of the rules: can i not mention Heffners name?
can someone PM me the rules?
I second that. What was Kevin banned for?

Old 10-28-2008, 11:54 AM
bill3571 is on a distinguished road
something is strange here.. mods please PM me.

Old 10-28-2008, 12:01 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Monzsta
I second that. What was Kevin banned for?

What??

Old 10-28-2008, 12:04 PM
777vegasviper has a spectacular aura about777vegasviper has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by underground
What??
sshhh your banned!!!
i see they closed the mirror thread to this @ lambopower, big surprise

Old 10-28-2008, 01:14 PM
98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by underground
What??

He meant Kevin2772. Or whatever his name is

Old 10-28-2008, 01:19 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
I hope to see a show down between these the two tuner's cars. It is very hard right now deciding between UGR powers and craftsmanships vs. Heffner experience and innovations.

Last edited by vincentdds; 10-28-2008 at 01:21 PM.
Old 10-28-2008, 01:20 PM
KRAZYPSI is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by GSlider
Wow, I hope you get everything resolved and get the system you want on your car. Its sad that people can't own up to mistakes and offer to fix them. Instead, it seems that Jason decided to totally bash you like your some idiot off the street. GL with everything. Keep us up to date.
GSlider, that's an understatement. Jason Heffner would not hesitate to throw anyone of his friends/customers under the bus to protect his lies and smooth taking bull**** from being exposed.

Old 10-30-2008, 08:46 AM
Top Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud of
I have stayed out of this for the past couple weeks, but I feel compelled to state a few things in light of this thread and some post on here, and even some other threads. First, there have been a few, in this thread and others, who think a more fair comparison would be to see the Heffner/Ur systems compared after 7K-10K miles. I think they have TOTALLY missed the point. I respect their conviction in standing up for their tuner, but that doesn't change the obvious. Put 10K, 20K, 30K miles on the UR system and the only thing that would change, looks wise, would be the polished hot pipes would have some discoloring on them from heat. The welds wouldn't suddenly start looking hideous (refer to the "other" tuners water tank and the weld going across the top). Parts would not later show signs of being "tin-snipped". Cheap brass "T" fittings wouldn't start appearing. You wouldn't find factory panels that looked like a nest of mice chewed through them. This is not the only "other tuner" car I have seen first hand w/ this lack of quality. A friend of mine invited me to come over and look at his "other tuner" TT Gallardo over a year ago and I saw similar things when we started really inspecting the car from underneath. He, as well, was extremely disappointed. At that time I was contemplating doing a TT system on my car, but that turned me off instantly. That "other tuner" will have to step up his game if he wants to come close to competing in build quality.

Here is a quote from Jason Heffner to Ripper after Jason saw a similar thread on LamboPower...."Automotive technology is an ever evolving beast. Since you took delivery of your car there are a number of technological advancements that have become available to the tuner world." That statement is 100% accurate, and that would be an understandable defense if Ripper was only displeased with his performance level. BUT, a primary concern of his in his thread here is the quality of the build in which he spent around $60,000 for!! Some of this stuff was just recently discovered by Ripper.

One thing that shouldn't "evolve" in tuners in their commitment to quality. That should be there from their first build. This is not this tuners first car, he has probably built well over a hundred different vehicles (other models included) prior to this one, so to see this lack of quality, especially after that many builds, is discouraging. We are talking about the components being put in a LAMBORGHINI, not a Hyundai, although they shouldn't be put there either.

Ripper is taking a lot of flack for posting reasons why he is upset w/ his former tuner. Anyone contemplating spending that kind of money should know their options and should be aware of the advantages of what others offer and all the components being used in their car. People are not JUST concerned w/ reliability when they TT their car. That’s all some people want to talk about. That is a big factor, but build quality does not have to suffer to achieve that. If people want to send their car to Heffner, Ripper has no problem w/ that and neither should anyone. BUT, they should do their homework and see for themselves what exactly they will get for their money, as with any large purchase. This is simply informing the public of HIS reasons and impressions. No one can argue how someone else feels. Heffner customers call it bashing, but what would they call it if the situation were reversed?....probably "vindication", or "I told you so".

PS. As was stated in another thread, UR will have one or possibly two cars on display at SEMA. I know the green Lambo will be on display in Dupont Registry's booth that should be located near registration. That system has approximately 3,000 miles on it. Look at it closely...you will be amazed! Kevin and KC (owners of UR) will be around the car to answer any questions and I'll pop in from time to time. I look forward to meeting as many as I can......even if you are a Heffner customer. I'm just kidding! I have no issues w/ anyone. I rib everybody!

Kyle

Old 10-30-2008, 11:57 AM
Change can only hope to improve
Heffner, it sure looks like you got caught sticking your hand in the profit jar one time too many when you should have been thinking about quality.

Lesson learned.

Take your lumps, turn down the ego a few clicks, roll up your sleeves and show these guys from NC how it's done.

When the going gets tough...

Old 10-30-2008, 12:14 PM
jiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to all
is it possible from UR to have bigger silencers for a more muted sound?

Old 10-30-2008, 01:25 PM
Ripper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud of

Last edited by Ripper02; 06-01-2009 at 08:50 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Decision to change my Gallardo TT System