Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

My Decision to change my Gallardo TT System

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 01:31 PM
Top Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by lemansz20
Nice Deleting my post, fine the correct opinions/truths wont be heard I guess, continue with the bull
If you're gonna post here, you're gonna have to have your facts straight at least. TOP GUN CUSTOMZ DOES NOT BUILD TT SYSTEMS FOR GALLARDOS, as you stated in your original post. I SAW a TT setup from "the other" tuner and was not impressed, read my post. UR NEVER EVEN SAW that car.

This is NOT LamboPower. You can't just spout off with anything here to distort stuff. They have standards.

PS. I think most people have the correct opinion/truth here.

Kyle

Old 10-30-2008, 01:33 PM
Monaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond repute
Not to rag on UGR and to be fair, but Heffner was the first in the game. So there are always going to be flaws. At least he's a man of his word and goes above and beyond with his customer service. That alone can be worth the cost. What's not to think that you guys didn't look into Heffner's kit first, found what needed to be improved upon/changed, and built your version of it, then market it as being a superior kit? Doesn't seem fair IMO. Not egging on your accomplishments at all, but this is what it seems like. Competition can get ugly, but the only outcome is of course better, improved products at lower costs. At least now Gallardo owners can have a choice!! So thumbs up for your accomplishments.

Last edited by Monaco; 10-30-2008 at 01:37 PM.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:01 PM
Ripper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud of

Last edited by Ripper02; 06-01-2009 at 08:50 PM.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:25 PM
Change can only hope to improve
Ripper,

Were you satisified with your other TT builds with Heffner?

Old 10-30-2008, 02:25 PM
98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by jpvarghese
Not to rag on UGR and to be fair, but Heffner was the first in the game. So there are always going to be flaws. At least he's a man of his word and goes above and beyond with his customer service. That alone can be worth the cost. What's not to think that you guys didn't look into Heffner's kit first, found what needed to be improved upon/changed, and built your version of it, then market it as being a superior kit? Doesn't seem fair IMO. Not egging on your accomplishments at all, but this is what it seems like. Competition can get ugly, but the only outcome is of course better, improved products at lower costs. At least now Gallardo owners can have a choice!! So thumbs up for your accomplishments.

Who cares who built what first? Do you think about the Wright Brothers everytime you board an airplane?? I dont think you do.

Old 10-30-2008, 02:37 PM
Ripper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud of

Last edited by Ripper02; 06-01-2009 at 08:51 PM.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:37 PM
Monaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ripper02
First in the game means nothing and I mean nothing. Performance and quality win the day and this one is game over.
You're right and I agree with you on that one. I've even mentioned it myself that the quality wasn't up to par with something you would drop $60+ grand for. I just wanted to point out that these are the games many tuners play. Heffner got into the Lambo scene, works out the kinks, and offers a kit. UGR sees his success and wants a piece of the pie. I'm even willing to bet that UGR wouldn't have even considered messing with Lambos if Heffner didn't somewhat have success selling his kits, considering that UGR is known for their crazy Vipers/domestics. I'm not trying to say that since Heffner is the first, he's the best, but rather everyone is so quick to dodge on Heffner when in fact if it wasn't for him, there probably wouldn't be a twin-turbo Gallardo to begin with. UGR just happened to step it up a notch.

Last edited by Monaco; 10-30-2008 at 02:44 PM.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:41 PM
Originally Posted by 98GMEater
Who cares who built what first? Do you think about the Wright Brothers everytime you board an airplane?? I dont think you do.
No, but they certainly paved the path.

Old 10-30-2008, 02:52 PM

Old 10-30-2008, 03:04 PM
Change can only hope to improve
Originally Posted by Ripper02
It's like when you get your first piece of A$$....You think you went to heaven..
Then you really run into a girl who knows what and how to rock your world and
so you forget the first one's name...

Who were you asking about again?

So what you are saying is your other TT builds were bad too?
Do you still own them?
I would like to do a TT built at some point. I am just not sure who to go with.
I wish someone with a new Heffner TT G build would post up some pictures to see if his product has changed at all or it's still questionable.
I thought Heffner had a great history with other cars he TT'd??

Last edited by Change; 10-30-2008 at 03:07 PM.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:29 PM

Old 10-30-2008, 03:35 PM
KRAZYPSI is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Change
So what you are saying is your other TT builds were bad too?
Do you still own them?
I would like to do a TT built at some point. I am just not sure who to go with.
I wish someone with a new Heffner TT G build would post up some pictures to see if his product has changed at all or it's still questionable.
I thought Heffner had a great history with other cars he TT'd??
If you want your G ride butchered or possibly run through a fence while being test driven then I would suggest you spend your hard earned money with Heffner. Jason has bastardized more than one ride of mine and I can tell you honestly he will never see another dime of money.

P.S Hey Jason, when are going to pull your fathead out of the sand and explain to everyone here what you and Jarvo said to your customers insurance company when you ran his SRT up over a curb and through a fence?

Old 10-30-2008, 03:43 PM

Old 10-30-2008, 03:46 PM
got_hp? has a spectacular aura aboutgot_hp? has a spectacular aura about
i fully agree that the build quality on the pics that were posted of the heffner TT kit are definetly NOT what i would expect for the kind of money that is paid (especially the cheap injectors, really?!!)

but i saw a heffner tt ford gt in person last weekend and had a chance to examine the engine bay for a bit, and everything that i could see (obviously you cant see 100% of the components and work) looked very good....definetly not like the pics you posted of your ttg.....maybe he has improved his build quality since the earlier cars?

or maybe just his fgt tt kit was designed better than his ttg kit?

Old 10-30-2008, 03:48 PM
We're all fortunate for someone like you and Kyle to make objective comparisons for the rest of us. Sucks that you have lost money and a relationship doing so. Did you sell your old kit or just cut your losses?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Decision to change my Gallardo TT System