Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

'08 Balloon White Murciélago LP640, 21 images

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-29-2010, 09:25 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
wow!! love it!! rep points for you!!!

Old 01-29-2010, 09:56 PM
nevert00fast will become famous soon enoughnevert00fast will become famous soon enough
Amazing shots!! It's cool how if I change the angle I'm looking at the screen I can see the numbers/letters on the rear plate.

Old 01-29-2010, 10:15 PM
notbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by nevert00fast
Amazing shots!! It's cool how if I change the angle I'm looking at the screen I can see the numbers/letters on the rear plate.
Haha, well even then, you're not seeing the real plate; I edited the sequence of characters in one of the images and mimicked that new arrangement for the others. Just to further protect the client's identity.

But thanks!!

Old 01-29-2010, 11:10 PM
htran16 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by notbland
Not at liberty to say exactly where, but it resides north of the lake. That Spyder- was it an LP560? That's probably a BR car, if so.

I'm pumped you enjoy the set so much! Thanks!
no it wasn't an lp560...just a gallardo spyder. any upcoming photoshoots of vehicles from louisiana? i've been spotting more and more exotics around the baton rouge area. alot of bentley gt.

Old 01-30-2010, 10:28 AM
paulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura aboutpaulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura aboutpaulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura about
my favorite car in my favorite color.

Old 01-30-2010, 11:23 AM
HRD SEL is on a distinguished road
Wow.

Exceptional photography.

Old 01-30-2010, 12:04 PM
mr phil is on a distinguished road
beautiful pictures and i like really your captions/titles for each picture!

Old 01-30-2010, 01:52 PM
jpcourt is just really nicejpcourt is just really nicejpcourt is just really nicejpcourt is just really nicejpcourt is just really nice
Those are some fantastic shots.... nice work!!

Old 01-30-2010, 02:17 PM
FLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud of
The orange G, now this. Simply amazing. Keep up the great work!

Old 01-30-2010, 02:29 PM
notbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by HRD SEL
Wow.

Exceptional photography.
Well thank you.
Originally Posted by mr phil
beautiful pictures and i like really your captions/titles for each picture!
Haha yeah, that's one way I try to separate myself from other photographers; I try to make each photo an individual piece that could be displayed by itself, title and all. Though I've got to tell you... having named 1,300+ images so far, it's getting pretty difficult to come up with creative and original names. In fact, when I shot a Maserati GranTurismo last spring I just named them all in Italian. I got lazy.
Originally Posted by jpcourt
Those are some fantastic shots.... nice work!!
Thank you so much!
Originally Posted by FLY996
The orange G, now this. Simply amazing. Keep up the great work!
I fully intend to
Thanks!

Old 01-30-2010, 04:30 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Amazing shots. Did you just find those places on your own, or know someone that has access to them?

Old 01-30-2010, 04:46 PM
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
Amazing shots. Did you just find those places on your own, or know someone that has access to them?
I do all my own location scouting weeks ahead of any session. For this particular set, I drove 90 minutes north of where I live to get a permit to shoot on the airstrip. Having never been to the area before, I found the strip with Google Maps and Street View. But more often than not, I scout in person when I can; it's much easier to secure permits when you're on location and can talk to managers and such.

Thanks!

Old 01-31-2010, 04:40 PM
PapayaRS4 is on a distinguished road
Any chance you will be in New York in the near future to shoot 2 cars of mine? PM me pricing, info. Thanks

Old 01-31-2010, 05:11 PM
ETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant future
Very nice! Best pictures Ive seen in a long long time. Any tips for us amateurs? Did you use any filters? What body do you shoot with?
Thanks!

Old 01-31-2010, 05:18 PM
INSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to behold
Beautiful car.. Funny thing is that most people don't realize that the nice little Cessna plane in the background can cost as much and easily more than these exotic cars do...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: '08 Balloon White Murciélago LP640, 21 images