Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

'08 Balloon White Murciélago LP640, 21 images

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 05:23 PM
RyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to all
White is my favorite... Beautiful

Old 01-31-2010, 05:24 PM
notbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ETW 360
Very nice! Best pictures Ive seen in a long long time. Any tips for us amateurs? Did you use any filters? What body do you shoot with?
Thanks!
Well thank you! I'm glad you enjoy my work so much!

I shoot with a Canon 5D MKII, and all my editing is accomplished manually over the course of a few days (per shoot), with the help of a few actions I've written. No filters of the software variety, but as for hardware, all my lenses are rocking CP filters.

And tips? My best recommendation is to constantly experiment and always look for new vantage points; either go prone or go high- everybody else in the world is shooting eye-level, so try something different. It's a simple, almost vague suggestion, but it helps.

-Webb

Old 01-31-2010, 05:24 PM
notbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by RyanWoon
White is my favorite... Beautiful
Same; every exotic should come in white by default.

Old 01-31-2010, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by INSman
Beautiful car.. Funny thing is that most people don't realize that the nice little Cessna plane in the background can cost as much and easily more than these exotic cars do...
True. But me? I'd take the car in a heartbeat, despite its ground-only handicap.

Old 02-04-2010, 07:34 AM
No Name will become famous soon enoughNo Name will become famous soon enough
Spectacular work! I'm not a big fan of HDR, but some of the others are superb! Would you mind sharing how you blur some of the frames with leaving the object still? Is this done by combining two images, or is it done with software (if so, how?)

Again, EXCELLENT work!

Old 02-04-2010, 09:00 AM
Originally Posted by No Name
Spectacular work! I'm not a big fan of HDR, but some of the others are superb! Would you mind sharing how you blur some of the frames with leaving the object still? Is this done by combining two images, or is it done with software (if so, how?)

Again, EXCELLENT work!
Well, I never shoot in HDR; this series was comprised of single exposures with 50+ hours of editing.

The motion photos are also just one exposure. They're accomplished with a very special piece of equipment called a rig, that attaches to the car so that the camera and the vehicle are always in the same plane; the rig is then removed in post. I had mine custom-fabricated from the ground up, but with a little digging around in google, you can find websites that sell similar equipment.

I'm glad you enjoyed my work!

Old 02-04-2010, 10:37 AM
Originally Posted by notbland
Well, I never shoot in HDR; this series was comprised of single exposures with 50+ hours of editing.

The motion photos are also just one exposure. They're accomplished with a very special piece of equipment called a rig, that attaches to the car so that the camera and the vehicle are always in the same plane; the rig is then removed in post. I had mine custom-fabricated from the ground up, but with a little digging around in google, you can find websites that sell similar equipment.

I'm glad you enjoyed my work!
Neat, I would have guessed HDR based on, well, the HDR and the processed look of a few of those shots. Not a knock to you, just an observation. Regardless, very impressive work and I can certainly appreciate the amount PP work that went into these images!

I didn't realize a rig was used to do this type of motion shot, but that makes a lot of sense! Would you mind sharing a pic or two of your rig? You now have me even more curious as to how you did these...

Also, do you have a website, I'd love to see more of your work.

Old 02-04-2010, 10:42 AM
duh... notbland.com.

Old 02-04-2010, 11:08 AM
Neat, I would have guessed HDR based on, well, the HDR and the processed look of a few of those shots. Not a knock to you, just an observation. Regardless, very impressive work and I can certainly appreciate the amount PP work that went into these images!

I didn't realize a rig was used to do this type of motion shot, but that makes a lot of sense! Would you mind sharing a pic or two of your rig? You now have me even more curious as to how you did these...

Also, do you have a website, I'd love to see more of your work.
Unfortunately, I never show photos of my rig or explain how it was built, or share any of my unedited work; sorry.

duh... notbland.com.

Old 02-04-2010, 02:47 PM
Understandable. Again, very nice work!

Old 02-04-2010, 03:17 PM
Former Vendor
StuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to behold
Great shots!

Old 02-05-2010, 05:59 PM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
That white is the best color for that car. I thought it was orange but balloon white wins out.

Old 02-09-2010, 05:49 PM
speedking is on a distinguished road
love the pics mate. 640 is one of my fav cars!

Old 02-10-2010, 07:25 AM
PMoth is on a distinguished road
These pics are absolutely stunning!

Old 02-10-2010, 03:34 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
I am speechless. Selection of car, location, props, clarity of picture, choice of angles...magical.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: '08 Balloon White Murciélago LP640, 21 images