Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Two Dead in Superleggera Crash

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 04:01 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
Two Dead in Superleggera Crash

Wuppertal, Germany - A 38-year old man believed to be an Italian employee and test driver of Lamborghini lost control of a demonstration car in Germany Thursday and was killed along with a female passenger. Eyewitnesses said he gave the enormously powerful Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera far too much throttle. It skidded against a carriageway divider, flew through the air, hit a lamppost and burst into flames. The yellow demonstrator car was being shown off at a dealership in Wuppertal, Germany. The passenger, 28, came from a nearby town. She died on the way to the hospital.

http://www.wheels24.co.za/News/General_News/Lambo-demo-ends-in-crash-20100507

RIP

Last edited by catchmyshadow; 05-07-2010 at 07:27 AM.
Old 05-07-2010, 06:45 AM
boca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really nice
wow that looks very bad... RIP

Old 05-07-2010, 06:51 AM
dfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud of
how sad ...... makes you respect the power of all our cars and how sensible we need to be when we're on the throttle

Old 05-07-2010, 09:22 AM
ROD
ROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud of
poor people.

Old 05-07-2010, 10:29 AM
novae500 is infamous around these partsnovae500 is infamous around these parts
wow, sorry to read about this. Too fast for wet conditions.

Old 05-07-2010, 11:33 AM
YellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of light
OMG that looks really bad!!!

R.I.P god bless

Old 05-07-2010, 01:27 PM
kosmo69 is just really nicekosmo69 is just really nicekosmo69 is just really nicekosmo69 is just really nice
careful out there. RIP

Old 05-07-2010, 11:23 PM
MkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud of
damn...that looks horrific...life is too short..don't take it for granted........R.I.P...

Old 05-08-2010, 10:21 PM
solekeeper is on a distinguished road
I'm all about having fun, but conditions looked wet.
And I would never do that kind of driving with someone in the car, god forbid something like this happens.

I like to think at least he died having fun.
R.I.P to him and the girl.

Old 05-08-2010, 10:30 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
Luckily the moron only killed himself and friend and not a car full of kids.

Old 05-08-2010, 11:48 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
Very sad indeed. RIP. Please be careful guys...

Old 05-09-2010, 06:22 AM
ORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud of
Sad to hear this. May they R.I.P.

Old 05-09-2010, 02:33 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Christian
Luckily the moron only killed himself and friend and not a car full of kids.
exactly my thought. what an eejit to drive like that in wet conditions.
i guess he was trying to impress the woman with his "mighty" skills.
Shame that he also killed the woman tho.

Last edited by catchmyshadow; 05-09-2010 at 02:37 PM.
Old 05-09-2010, 07:16 PM
sftobr is on a distinguished road
Great piece of driving. How fast was this AHole going to bend the car up like that.Like I always said going fast is for the track,not the street.He took an innocent life from someone because of his stupidity.No sympathy from me on this one!!!

Old 05-09-2010, 11:39 PM
robfxlr is a glorious beacon of lightrobfxlr is a glorious beacon of lightrobfxlr is a glorious beacon of lightrobfxlr is a glorious beacon of lightrobfxlr is a glorious beacon of light
terrible................driver probably didn't have time to press the EJECT button!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Two Dead in Superleggera Crash