Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Another UGR TT build. This time it's my car.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2011, 10:36 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
The LP is Kevin's personal car...it has the same stage 3 package that Eric and I have. Kevin however runs Nitto street tires on it (as opposed to Eric and I who run R888's) and was not able to hook much more than 1200 whp on those tires. He was limited to about 1200 while Eric and I were running 1300+.
Peter

Old 01-21-2011, 11:31 AM
ItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by houstonT
The LP is Kevin's personal car...it has the same stage 3 package that Eric and I have. Kevin however runs Nitto street tires on it (as opposed to Eric and I who run R888's) and was not able to hook much more than 1200 whp on those tires. He was limited to about 1200 while Eric and I were running 1300+.
Peter
Nice!
Whoever would have thought an exotic like Lamborghini would be pumping out 1000+whp and blowing the doors off of Supras!?

Last edited by ItalianStallion; 01-21-2011 at 02:23 PM.
Old 01-21-2011, 11:52 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by HIRISC
Eric showed Woodster and I some of the vids this a.m...

Looks like the fellas had a great time - and didn't get nicked.

'Shocking acceleration' is about the best way to describe the roll-on performance of these things. Really re-defines 'fast'.

I'd have my license for about 30 minutes with one of these. Luckily, I'm staying in the 'slow' lane
Thanks for this post. I have been getting my ***** busted every since you posted.

UGR took all of our video and should have something out today.

I have been completely swamped since I got back and have been unable to sort through the video. I watched the clips for the first time this morning with Marty and Chris.

I am leaving tonight for Barrett-Jackson with the family and won't be back until late Sunday. So I will be unable to sort, edit and post anything before Monday.

I truly apologize for this and hope everyone understands.

Old 01-21-2011, 12:50 PM
GIO-305 is infamous around these parts
Old 01-21-2011, 01:26 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GIO-305
They said something would be up today.

Old 01-21-2011, 02:01 PM
MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !

Whoa!!! You scoff-laws!!

Old 01-21-2011, 03:36 PM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
Thanks for this post. I have been getting my ***** busted every since you posted.

UGR took all of our video and should have something out today.

I have been completely swamped since I got back and have been unable to sort through the video. I watched the clips for the first time this morning with Marty and Chris.

I am leaving tonight for Barrett-Jackson with the family and won't be back until late Sunday. So I will be unable to sort, edit and post anything before Monday.

I truly apologize for this and hope everyone understands.
Sorry buddy.

Old 01-21-2011, 03:54 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !

Old 01-21-2011, 03:59 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Hahahhahahahaha

Old 01-21-2011, 04:00 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
do we have a situation Luis???

Old 01-21-2011, 04:54 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
We sure do Todd

Old 01-21-2011, 04:57 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Hahahahahahha omfg that is !

Old 01-21-2011, 06:20 PM
stkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond repute
That much fun should be illegal........ Oh wait...... Wut??????

Very nice Eric!

Old 01-21-2011, 09:41 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by HIRISC
Eric showed Woodster and I some of the vids this a.m...

Looks like the fellas had a great time - and didn't get nicked.

'Shocking acceleration' is about the best way to describe the roll-on performance of these things. Really re-defines 'fast'.

I'd have my license for about 30 minutes with one of these. Luckily, I'm staying in the 'slow' lane
Ditto,

Atomic and the above said Car Guy and I had cafe' this am and
watched the vids on Eric's laptop. Luv, Luv, Luv those V10's with the snails on em ! (It was -19 below F on the way over which made the
North Carolina vids all the more appealing)

Old 01-22-2011, 07:40 AM
Banned
Shotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud of
Awesome cars and vids

So the new king of highway will be UGR GTT's??

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Another UGR TT build. This time it's my car.